I Have Some Bad Childhood Memories

I Have Some Bad Childhood Memories
I grew up with strict domineering parents. This is the story about how my father ruined my one and only sleepover. I had invited the class over for my 9th birthday. The boys could spend the night the girls could not. Remember how I said I was not a...
+ 1 1 reply 14 views Apr 17, 2020 |
I Have Some Bad Childhood Memories
When I was about five years old, my mother physically abused me and I'm going to tell you exactly how I remember it. It was late at night and I couldn't sleep. I walked into the living room where she was watching TV. She was immediately...
+ 3 10 replies 40 views Jan 21, 2020 |
I Have Some Bad Childhood Memories
Back in the early 1950s, the news came out in newspapers and on the radio. Since I did know how to read (Just barely) in 1953, I had been, as far as I was able, following the story of the Rosenbergs and their conviction for conspiracy to commit esp...
+ 2 0 replies 12 views Sep 30, 2018 |
I Have Some Bad Childhood Memories
Not exactly bad haha but for some reason I really cannot forget the times when my oldest sister would brush my hair as a child, she would be so harsh and I would cry and she would be like; WHY ARE YOU CRYING!! WHY? because you are pulling my hair and...
+ 3 4 replies 15 views May 29, 2017 |
I Have Some Bad Childhood Memories
It's not as big as the other story in the group I guess, but it's kind of big for me. I was 5 years old expecting I was going to watch disney movie about bunch of squirrels singing and dancing with my older cousins which turned out to be it...
100+, F
I Have Some Bad Childhood Memories
I Remember... I remember all everything is fixed in my brain i remember my awful childhood i remember how there use to have fights my dad abusing my mom and mom abusing dad almost everyday i remember how mom used to beat me up ...
+ 0 0 replies 2 views Jan 30, 2012 |

I Have Some Bad Childhood Memories
Parenting and Family