I Have Some Bad Childhood Memories

Back in the early 1950s, the news came out in newspapers and on the radio. Since I did know how to read (Just barely) in 1953, I had been, as far as I was able, following the story of the Rosenbergs and their conviction for conspiracy to commit esp...
2
|
Not exactly bad haha but for some reason I really cannot forget the times when my oldest sister would brush my hair as a child, she would be so harsh and I would cry and she would be like; WHY ARE YOU CRYING!! WHY? because you are pulling my hair and...
3
|
It's not as big as the other story in the group I guess, but it's kind of big for me. I was 5 years old expecting I was going to watch disney movie about bunch of squirrels singing and dancing with my older cousins which turned out to be it...
100+, F
0
|
I Remember... I remember all everything is fixed in my brain i remember my awful childhood i remember how there use to have fights my dad abusing my mom and mom abusing dad almost everyday i remember how mom used to beat me up ...
0
|

I Have Some Bad Childhood Memories
Categories: Parenting and Family

I Have Some Bad Childhood Memories | Similar Worlds