I Believe That Love Comes Unexpectadly

"Love finds a way to come into our lives, in the most unexpected of ways and in the most unexpected of times. Love happens. And when it does, it's neither a choice nor a decision. It just happens, and all we can do is to give ourselve...
8
|
I just started a new relationship, a new adventure with a man who I adore. He is the greatest person I've ever met. We were set up on a date because his roommate is one of my best guy friends and I set him up on a date. I had a date for myself ...
0
|
It seems when you try to look for someone it never works out, but when you just sit back and give in to fate, and not worry about it , Bam there they are and you didn't see it coming...
100+, F
0
|

I Believe That Love Comes Unexpectadly
There is hope in the dark, There is a path when all hope is gone. remember one thing Hope is inspiration and Love is possible
Updated: 1 yr ago
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Believe That Love Comes Unexpectadly | Similar Worlds