I Will Be Myself And Not What Others Want Me To Be

I'm starting to realize that...
4
|
Come to think of it, there's no one who wants me to be anything anymore. That's because they all gave up! I won! Not working? Skipping every possible family gathering? Multiple partners? None of this even remotely addressed. Kinda weird, ...
1
|
This is a tough one for me. My spouse has certain expectations, many of which are not in my character. I feel as though I have to be someone else in order to receive love and respect from my spouse.
100+, T
3
|
People. Humans. Everyone wants to be apart of something. A community Clan a Family. Humanity. Fitting in. Belonging being accepted. Being connected. Alike. Oh we're the all the same or similar just like me. Well not me. I'm not like anyone....
4
|
So far, so good. I prefer to be myself, and not someone else I'm not.
2
|
I am not a number! I am not canon fodder, for the powers that consider themselves better than me to use or abuse at their eager want! I am myself, and I too am powerful in ways yet to be shown. I am a voice from the islands, a voice in the great mo...
1
|
People pleaser. That's what I was at one time. I was always concerned about "hurting" somebody's feelings or confronting a person who I knew wronged me because I was terrified of going to prison. It didn't help that I had a d...
5
|
I really blew that my first day here. I pretended too be everything I'm not. To anyone I forgot to apologize to. I am sorry. I am not a widow with a 30 year old daughter. I am am divorced and have been for a long time and have three grown s...
10
|
Flawsome (adj.) an individual who embraces their "flaws" and knows they are awesome regardless. Where my flawsomes at?!
10
|
Omg so many people here are so quick to criticize you for giving an opinion! 😠
8
|
But I wish I knew how to be what people want. Then I would fit in. I just don't know how.
0
|
This goes without saying. I have a quote that I live by "do what I want" it has to be 4 words it loses its meaning if I put "I" before "do." I'm probably the most stubborn person in this world and I don't care ...
1
|
I will always be true to myself rather than live a lie for others ❤
5
|
Social media.... I'm on a few social media sites and sadly and not so sadly, I'm not on much. I've been told that I'm online but I'm actually not. I log in for a few minutes in the morning and I forget to log off. I might n...
16
|
I've always had problems with liking me for myself and fully embracing me, my personality and appearance because of how I've grown up. I may only be 17 and I know that millions of people have it worse off than me, but everyone has their own...
2
|
I constantly wonder how my life looks in other people's eyes. Do they think I have it easy? Do they think I have nothing going on for myself? Or are they fascinated with who I am. The thing is that no one will ever know my whole story. No one wi...
4
|
I'm an open person, I speak my mind, and I enjoy life! It's a shame so many hamper themselves.
5
|
I was born a rebel from my first breath. I will not conform to anything ever. My thoughts are original and all my own . All explosions ....all the time ;)
2
|
I look at myself in the mirror sometimes and hang my head. Im sorry self for backing down..for not fighting. For being hurt by people not worthy of even my presence. Im different. Unique.Ecclectic. I won't dumb myself down.. Or bow down To any...
5
|
I love to be and feel free. I enjoy simple pleasures, and I'm a good hula hooper!
10
|

true To who you are, your individuality makes you unique, and as they say "variety is the spice of life"
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Will Be Myself And Not What Others Want Me To Be | Similar Worlds