Work

Is it normal to want to quit jobs in under a month or do my jobs just suck?
Tired and ready to go home

MORE DETAILS:

The issue is that I'm the only one in this Building who works for my company and I don't have help. It's frustrating when you only had 3 partial days of training, need help and have no one to assist you.
Having to waits hours for email responses and phone call returns is highly annoying
5
|
Edited: 1 week ago
Meepmeep · 26-30, F
I want to quit all my jobs
HannahSky · F
Sounds like they suck. Try something new.
nonsensiclesnail · 41-45, F
Depends on why you are quitting I imagine. sometimes Jobs just suck and we must learn to, well, deal with it. Unfortunately.
I do hope you find something that is not terrible though.
if you're unhappy you're just gonna hate all the jobs you get. give up and do what you like
Silentspectator · 41-45, F
[@467302,iamnikki] learn to enjoy the fact that you are your own boss in the present profile.
I was in the same situation and had a gala time throughout coz i adapted to the situation pretty soon and the work I indulged in haS always been my passion
Blessings.
iamnikki · 26-30, F
[@24735,Silentspectator] thanks. And what kind of work do you do
Silentspectator · 41-45, F
[@467302,iamnikki] into writing.
ViciDraco · 31-35, M
Maybe some of both? I find the people who love working to be the weird ones.
PerthSurfer · 46-50, M
I've always disliked most new jobs for the first month, even the ones that turned out great.
nudewalker · 61-69, M
It’s the difference between a job and career. A job is for income, a career is something you live to do.
GhoulishDelight95 · 22-25, F
I quit at least 2
MaryJanine · 61-69, F
You and your jobs are poor fits. Don't take a job just to make money. If you are doing what you are actually saying, you are going to have a poor resume and a boss won't give you a decent break. Sty with whatever you're doing right now while you look for something that appeals to you and you can do.
iamnikki · 26-30, F
[@348565,MaryJanine] more details.
I went to school for sociology and public health.my job is basically social work. I have not quit any job I'm under a month. It was just a question implying that my day/week has been so bad that I [i]feel[/i] like quitting.

MORE DETAILS
xixgun · M
Work, is the original 4 letter word and they ALL suck.

Work

Is it normal to want to quit jobs in under a month... | Work | Similar Worlds