I Have A Random Thought

It's interesting how humans will lower their standards for things that matter but uphold them when they don't. It's like going on a job interview for a job you don't want... you do amazing with the interview. But going on a job interview for a job you really want... you tank and can't show them the real you. This relates to dating too.. a person you're not really interested in you're yourself with... no pressure. But someone you like you act completely different and your standards go out the window and you settle for bullshit. Just interesitng....
7
|
GeniUs · 51-55, M
I once did an experiment when I went shopping. Every woman I passed I'd say to myself whether I'd have sex with them or not, as I'd been single a while my standards started off low. However even though nothing had really changed from when I started, the fact that I had a large number of yesses already I found myself raising my standards!
It's a good game if you get bored.
Quimliqer · 61-69, M
An observation or personal experience?
Sanare · 26-30, F
Both. I have learned so much from them and it has made me a better person.
Quimliqer · 61-69, M
Your ahead of so many, as they observe and experience, yet the learning button does not get pushed..
sogdianrock · 56-60, M
Hi Sanare
My guess is brain chemistry. Probably adrenaline known as the stress hormone. Too much incapacitates. The Female Brain by Louanne Brizendine is good!
Best wishes
:)

I Have A Random Thought

It's interesting how humans will lower their ... | I Have A Random Thought | Similar Worlds