I Am a Pretty Quiet Person, Until You Get to Know Me

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I can shout out but I'm more likely to be calm and quiet! I'm quite private too
8
|
I am an introvert in what seems to be a sea of extroverts. Going to social events in my area of work used to be hard for me but I am more observant now and can find people who are new to the meeting or new to the area who are also looking for someon...
1
|
or funny ...whichever 🤔
3
|
Do you think you have changed since you have been married?
4
|
I am that needle in the haystack so to speak. It takes people a while to find out the true me. Some people give up and some stay. And those that stay find out that I am funny, sarcastic, a smart-arse at times. I have emotions, goals, likes and dislik...
6
|
Sums me up perfectly. Except online, where I'm not quiet even if you don't know me, lol
3
|
As bad as this sounds it is the truth. People are empty shells to me until I have an interaction that connects me.
1
|
I firstly have to feel comfortable around people. If things won't click, and things don't feel comfortable, i just have to get away from that person. But if things do click, i start to get interested in that person, and slowly trying to be ...
4
|
I usually will be 'silent' when first met ,and as soon as we be friends I would love to go with you in an adventure, knowing the real you .
1
|
I still come off as somewhat reserved, but I'm a lot more talkative than when I've just met somebody, so it's a step up...not digging the fact that I'm anti-social, but I'm working on it. There's always room for growth.
5
|
I'm quiet and diligent. I get on with stuff. It can be easy, but often it can be awkward too.
10
|
This is me. I have to really get to know someone and then I won't shut up. Some people know me as a quiet person others know me as a person who won't shut up. Unless I'm in in a large group of people I don't do well in large group...
7
|
To everyone who doesnt know me at all, i might be quite shy but veru responsable. Everyone knows about my respect, that respect that someone hás towards you. When to you are known, your personality chances because you trust on that personagem, ou s...
2
|
I'm pretty shy normally until I get to know someone as a pal. And then, watch out, I'm Chatty Kathie!
6
|
Or I have a couple of tequilas🌺
25
|
when people first start talking to me, i can be quiet but that is only because i dont really know you. Once we start talking for a while, i'll open up more and be more friendly
6
|
Well I usually am, until either a: you annoy the hell out of me, b: I can't afford to be quiet because I've got a project coming up and I need to talk and convince my group to converse and get with the program for the sake of a good grade, ...
2
|
Well im quiet at first, but when you get to know me, i wont stop yapping. But today seem a quiet day.
2
|
Only people who know me will understand that the only reason I'm quiet is not because I am shy but because I can find no words that will help me sympathize with the majority of people. However the few friends that do get the opportunity to know ...
5
|
I'm the type of person who will avoid talking to people unless they initiate it first. Once I finally get comfortable with someone I'll tell them the weirdest stuff and never shut up.
2
|

Categories: Friendship, Habits, Health

I Am a Pretty Quiet Person, Until You Get to Know Me | Similar Worlds