Why do you suppose "MART LAW"

Oops I mean walmart is a vaccine dispensary? Is it because they have a pharmacy? Or do they have a pharmacy because they dispense the vaccination. Silly ass sheep crawling into the mouth of wolves called govt. Will you ever realize that you are it's only teeth? The power to rule is derived from the consent of the governed.

Stop being teeth on a dangerous animal.. cone on what you got, little teeth.. I'm ready
DeWayfarer · 61-69, M
Be a little more informed. Walmart has had a pharmacy in every store for decades!

Talking about sheep following the lead dog that yaps at them!
DeWayfarer · 61-69, M
[@1199560,Jdanielb] so says a follower! 🤷‍♂️

If you wish to attempt to lead, then lead! Don't follow others past mistakes. Which is exactly what you are doing follower.
[@412417,DeWayfarer] I believe I am the light.. they believe only HE was the light..

And god made man in his image. How do they misunderstand that.. ? * shrugs shoulders*

God is supreme.. the american bill of rights was that before corporate law chained it..
DeWayfarer · 61-69, M
[@1199560,Jdanielb] mistakes were, are being and will always be made.

Yet everything changes. That's everything. Even the smallest of known particals.

That is self evident. And requirers no book that can be misinterpreted much less followed.

Be the follower of the past. 🤷‍♂️
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
Big Pharm's owns the native nation
[@1201531,checkoutanytime] ahhh.. an informed response.. funny how first gen meds were plant based. Then hitler
. Then chemical meds.. weird..
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
[@327405,TheOneyouwerewarnedabout] and the woke want to go green,is the funny side of everything, they know no higher math, seems wicked bad for them in their end.
[@1201531,checkoutanytime] viruses are for viruses, not for antibody. Stay woke and be the planets cure
What’s the difference between a walmart pharmacy and a random pharmacy? Walmart had a pharmacy section for a while now you know
[@1199560,Jdanielb] that’s a bit cultist for me man. What am I supposed to do? Cook an elixir out of weeds?
[@1056803,Iwashere2] harmonize with nature and become truth; the real elixir.. no.. Jim Jones is cultist.. I dont want to separate any families, but I'd love to separate earth from government ..
[@1199560,Jdanielb] well,this is a virus straight from Mother Nature herself.
Why do you sound like Tucker Carlson?
[@406636,causernamebemyusername] never heard of him .. I assumed I sounded like myself
[@1199560,Jdanielb] You actually sound high af.
Fuck yeah.. round up all the anarchists
[@521796,MethDozer] its striking to me and quite telling that people dont realize by the nature of my post; I obviously am seeking their attacks, as I clearly stated.. yet they come anyways.. LMAO

I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
Health Hobbies Self-improvement