I Love Poems

I Love Poems
From my friend Kelly Montanaman · 61-69, M @missbeez Thank you 💋 Kiss and run...😘 Some girls used to kiss and run Never knew what they had done Some girls always wasted time Keep you hanging on the line Some loved horses and always stayed at home ...
4
|
I Love Poems
This, I had posted before, and since I find it worthwhile, I decided to post it again... I hope you will like it: This photo was taken by me... Even though it makes me sad, I thought of it as a poetic photo... I looked for a poem to match the phot...
26
|
I Love Poems
This is a poem by an African child and was nominated for Best Poem in 2005. :) Colour When I born, I black. When I grow up, I black. When I go in sun, I black. When I scared, I black. When I sick, I black. And when I die, I still black. And you W...
8
|
I Love Poems
Esthétique du Mal Poem or text from a book
6
|
I Love Poems
Cascando- Samuel Beckett “the hours after you are gone are so leaden they will always start dragging too soon”
3
|
I Love Poems
Oh this a long night for me. Why did i have to dream that you are beside me. Only to find an empty space. I really miss you, I miss you patent smell. A mixture of your Cologne and cigarette. Its so sad I can only imagine. I miss your heavy breathing,...
3
|
I Love Poems
The Tea Shop- Ezra Pound The girl in the tea shop Is not so beautiful as she was, The August has worn against her. She does not get up the stairs so eagerly; Yes, she also will turn middle-aged, And the glow of youth that she spread about us A...
2
|
I Love Poems
The Second Coming, by W.B.Yeats. It speaks of today as much as the time when it was written.
3
|
I Love Poems
Through The Child's Eyes It's late at night Pitch black outside To see her mum and dad She's slow and careful, although a child The light from the kitchen guides her She has a picture she's drawn of her and her family Scared...
1
|
I Love Poems
Life Ice to the touch, but warm inside It'll make you shiver and shudder, but make you feel warm and cosy Dark and twisted is it's game, but brightly colored and tame Alone and unwanted, but loved and surrounded This is what life can ...
1
|
I Love Poems
Graveyard Wonder to the graveyard and be ready for all things that may be harmful. Touch the headstones outline and you may catch a fright for what lies beneath is not just a body but a whole new life. Graveyard.
0
|
I Love Poems
“Let me begin again as a speck of dust in the night winds sweeping out to sea. Let me begin this time knowing the world is salt water and dark clouds, the world is grinding and sighing all night, and dawn comes slowly and changes nothing.” ~ ...
8
|
I Love Poems
"It is a kind of love, is it not? How the cup holds the tea, How the chair stands sturdy and foursquare, How the floor receives the bottoms of shoes Or toes. How soles of feet know Where they're supposed to be. I've been thinking about...
2
|
I Love Poems
I have to pick a poem for this project soooo if y'all have any ideas??? Also here's one I found today Duet Duy Doan Night time is the right time . . . —Ray Charles and Margie Hendricks She had me in the car. I came forward like a song. ...
1
|
I Love Poems
This photo was taken by me... I thought of it as a poetic photo... I looked for a poem to match the photo and a poem by Darby Alise Howe is what I found... The Suitcase I buried a suitcase in the sand, It's contents to remain unknown. Altho...
6
|
I Love Poems
"Let me peer out at the world through your lens. (Maybe I'll shudder, or gasp, or tilt my head in a question.) Let me see how your blue is my turquoise and my orange is your gold. Suddenly binary stars, we have startling gravity. Let's...
5
|
I Love Poems
My life is not this steeply sloping hour, in which you see me hurrying. Much stands behind me; I stand before it like a tree; I am only one of my many mouths, and at that, the one that will be still the soonest. I am the rest between two notes, whic...
2
|
I Love Poems
You whisper to me and I'll whisper to you, As afternoon fades into night. No matter how long 'til we journey again, This moment is golden and light.
4
|
I Love Poems
“Do you love this world? Do you cherish your humble and silky life? Do you adore the green grass, with its terror beneath? Do you also hurry, half-dressed and barefoot, into the garden, and softly, and exclaiming of their dearness, fill your arms wi...
6
|
I Love Poems
A poem I like. IDK who it's by I asked God to take my pain away. God said, No. It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up. I asked God to make my handicapped child whole. God said, No. Her spirit was whole, her body was only te...
3
|

I Love Poems

I Love Poems | Similar Worlds