I Like Psychology

"Health risks increase when drinking exceeds two to three drinks per day."

How can that be true? Is that to say that a person who has three alcoholic beverages per day, is not at any sort of health risk? Three drinks per day seems like a lot.

Remember, it said "exceeds", not "meets".

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2565602/
HannibalAteMeOut · 18-21, F
I think if you have >3 drinks every day you will get cirrhosis. It's just statistics, of course it's dangerous to drink that much every day, but like if you have two drinks every day you might not get cirrhosis, whereas if you have 3+ drinks every day you will get it for sure.
[@8344,HannibalAteMeOut] Wait. No. First, I have to see if there's a way you can watch it with me.
HannibalAteMeOut · 18-21, F
[@998562,SinlessOnslaught] there isss but I have examsss
[@8344,HannibalAteMeOut] Awwww. If I wait, when would you be free?
Becksta · 36-40
[@23671,basilfawlty89] Your liver needs a break from constantly processing alcohol, though...
basilfawlty89 · 31-35, M
[@421598,Becksta] oh definitely. I'd say it's wise to have a few days between drinks if you drank heavily. At the very least a day.
NoahB · 26-30, M
yeah, my bro used to drink a six pack a day after work. lol doc told him he had high blood pressure at a young age and it scared him straight. hasn't had a drink like like years
3 units or standard drinks would typically be less then standard pours, so I agree it’s not clear enough information because most people aren’t there measuring their drinks to the exact unit and cross checking the alcoholic content
LavenderTown · 31-35, M
Not a doctor but it depends on what. A glass of wine a day isn't bad as its good for the heart. Two I guess is okay 🤷‍♂️ But drinking beer that has calories and preservatives isn't as good for you.

I Like Psychology
Hobbies