Sports

It's been a while since I've made a profane post about how much I hate Detroit.
So I might as well remind y'all about how much I HAAAAATE god damned motherfucking filthy ass Detroit.
2
|
Wooooo Detroit Rock city 馃
BlueMetalChick22-25, F
Detroit is loser city. There ain't no rock there. Just a bunch of dilapidated car factories and heroin junkies.
BluntSm0ker26-30, M
Why? I know it's fucked up but did you have to live there or somethin?
BlueMetalChick22-25, F
No, I'd never step foot in such a hellhole.
Roflcash418-21, M
well I hate Oakland/San Jose, that place needs to be burned to the ground along with all the Raiders, A's, Sharks, and Warrior fans that come from that smug hell hole
Roflcash418-21, M
@BlueMetalChick: No, that year we beat you guys in the conference finals. You keep screwing up the years we played in the playoffs.
BlueMetalChick22-25, F
That was 2013, yes?
Roflcash418-21, M
@BlueMetalChick: It was 2014 when the Kings played the sharks, then the ducks with Gibson, then the blackhawks, then the rangers in the final. In 2013, I can't remember who we played in the first round, but we beat the blues in the second and then played you in the conference finals. But point is the Kings beat Gibson in round 2, AND DID NOT get "pulped in the conference finals" by the hawks, we beat the hawks and won the cup the year we beat Gibson' fucks
Brooksy36-40, M
You're T0PAF.
Just remembered how much you appreciated that.

Sports

It's been a while since I've made a prof... | Sports | Similar Worlds