I Love Hugs

I Love Hugs
I used to be hugged all the time when I was a kid. I loved it. Then as I got older I had boyfriends who would hug some hold hands. Now I'm alone and miss hugs so very much. Maybe I give off a don't hug me vibe. I don't know. Really mis...
12
|
I Love Hugs
nothing better while you are having a breakdown
2
|
I Love Hugs
Who wants to hug? 🤗
20
|
I Love Hugs
To feel someone take you in their arms, to hold you and not want to let go.
19
|
I Love Hugs
I love hugs and cuddles. I thrive on affection. I love giving and receiving hugs and cuddles. Especially spontaneous ones. If ever I feel sad,down or upset... a comforting hug means more to me than words. A genuine hug is therapeutic
4
|
I Love Hugs
That feeling when you had a bad day and all you want is a hug and for someone to tell you everything is going to be okay. I'm having one of those days..hopefully tomorrow will be better. 😟
20
|
I Love Hugs
It means a lot to be able to share contact and a sense of common humanity.
6
|
I Love Hugs
With a hug let me set out for an unknown world. It is the passion that is in a hug that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a hug that sanctifies it. A hug is a secret told to the body; hugs are the messengers of love and tenderness. I...
7
|
I Love Hugs
I love the type of hugs where you expect it to be brief but that person wants to hold you a little big longer. It’s a very kind gesture that means the world to me. I love to give hugs but I never know how comfortable others feel so I make sure to not...
8
|
I Love Hugs
Hugs. I see the hug as a sweet communication. The chests press together, hearts connect making sweet hearts. Hugs really can lift the spirits
20
|
I Love Hugs
Yap, i really miss one especially from strong muscular hands:-)
13
|
I Love Hugs
Sending you all a lovely, snuggly Sunday hug! 😘 and a bonus kiss! 😊|
7
|
I Love Hugs
I see it as two people coming together. Negativity being vaporized by a blast of comfort. Reassurance that escape will always be possible. The thought of it alone being strong enough to get lost in even when it can't be a physical possibility. Y...
3
|
I Love Hugs
I know who you are and you don't know me. We are strangers yet I feel obligated to tell you my thoughts. I don't know who'll get this note or what will become of it. Just know whoever you are, you are special to me. I may not know who ...
11
|
I Love Hugs
i dont like to be touched or any other intense emotion but hugging is scientifically effective to reduce stress so yes.
5
|
I Love Hugs
*Free hugs*
6
|
I Love Hugs
It can be a friendly buddy hug....or a long "I never want to let you go" hug. There's something powerful about a hug. It's someones way of saying "I'm here for you" - We need more of that. RIP Allison ;-/
7
|
I Love Hugs
Really long, deep hugs that feel meaningful. I don't receive them often. 😕 This is why I need better huggers in my life.
7
|
I Love Hugs
I love the feeling of someone giving me a big old hug and staying embraced in each others arms for a while :) So comforting.
7
|
I Love Hugs
I love hugs, it makes me feel like I'm not alone anymore :-)
8
|

I Love Hugs
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Intimacy

I Love Hugs | Similar Worlds