I Cant Change the Past But I Can Change My Future

Things were heavy on my mind for a long time. I just seemed to be stuck in pause. I made a decision that I was done with that and the past was just that. One morning I woke up and it was all so different. My outlook on life was so fresh and posit...
8
|
I have learned some of the hardest lessons from the past. My past was broken but my future is open. My future is anew and I am too. I have carried all the burdens but I shouldn't have to carry it all. I have, yes I have. But, it was the ...
0
|
I want to change my self image I've been stuck in my consciousness too much it makes me have a negative outlook, makes me scared to try things, makes me seem shy, and I always have a frown in my face. I wish I could look in the mirror with a smi...
0
|
I have been feeling alone for the past couple of days. Sometimes I feel this way right before growth happens. Its darkest before the dawn!!
2
|
So tomorrow is another day . Time to move on slowly slowly as advised here earlier . Wept many tears today , got a little closure although I think I forgave too easily but I’m too soft . But why not forgive , I’ll never forget ever and gives me peace...
6
|
For all of us the past is gone. When you get to my age you can look back and regret all the mistakes you've made and the things you would have done differently. But the thing is you cannot do anything about it. Regretting the past only hinders t...
2
|
The semester just ended and I feel lost...
4
|
7
|
9
|
Every New Year is an opportunity to bury yesterday and birth tomorrow. If you're anything like me, you can't forget the past. But we can place memories that are making us prisoners of yesterday in a casket and put our hopes and dreams for t...
0
|
I see now the hardest obstacle in life is realisation, because it can do so much damage, whether it’s for the best or not. It hurts when you realise a 7 year relationship needs to end, it hurts when you realise your in a loveless marriage, it hurts w...
1
|
That’s exactly what I’m trying to do! I want to learn from my mistakes and move on from the past. Change is never easy. Change is scary. Our minds and bodies resist to it. We crave what is familiar even if that’s what is damaging us. We don’t get...
13
|
It's hard to wait around for something when you know it may never happen. But it's even harder knowing it's everything you want. Makes me that much stronger, thanks for making me wiser. Stay with her and let me go.
6
|
I had been in a group that said I'd go back to the past if I could. I have reconsidered. It would make me too sad to see all the people who have died in my life and not be able to warn them. If I warned them it would change my present, in unimag...
10
|
What was the best thing about your school/college experience? What was the worst?
1
|
Never be a half ass version of yourself. As a man or woman with a beating heart there's so much that you can do in your life spent on this planet. But don't you dare take any of your days here for granted because each day is a gift and not ...
5
|
So I came to a conclusion, a realization and, this is what I try to remember. In the past several years, I have changed a lot. I have recently had someone tell me they wanted the old "Wingz" back…yet this person took a lot of that old ...
5
|
4
|
Life Is Simple, Once You Figure Out How To Play Your Hand And Stop Wishing For Different Cards... The problem is not that we have problems..... The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems, is a problem.... Have faith that you...
19
|
*cartwheels into similar worlds* Tada! I feel A LOT, but only have few words to express myself. New job, first day at work...... mostly paperwork and tour of the place, and absorbing the routine of things. My co-workers seem like pretty coo...
1
|

Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Cant Change the Past But I Can Change My Future | Similar Worlds