I Can Be Socially Awkward Sometimes

So I was reading in the campus library, in a a booth while waiting for one of my classes to start when i see a really cute guy pass by outside the window I'm next to. He looks at me and I look at him for a second before turning my gaze away and ...
2
|
Okay so...does anyone else think being complimented is a bad conversation starter? Because it just makes me feel weird and awkward. There's this guy that I see every so often that works at the place next to my workplace and he always smiles at m...
4
|
Sometimes when a person is talking to me I'll turn to a nonexistent camera and narrate to a nonexistent audience my thoughts on the person that is talking to me. It can be a bit uncomfortable at times when I turn my attention back towards them.
4
|
tons of embarassing moments in what supposed to be normal social situation. i hope i can be better by taking more chances to practice.
1
|
i tend to trail off in the middle of my sentences because i forget what i am saying...the nerves get to me
6
|
Sialoquent - a tendency of spraying saliva when speaking. Lol. 😲
5
|
I can be awkward sometimes, like for instance I find it hard to make conversation. I am used to just doing stuff by myself, so being on this site is a big step towards trying to make friends and get out of my comfort zone. I also have a tendency to s...
7
|
Person - Oh, hey! Me - Thanks, you too! *gives up lol*
0
|

I Can Be Socially Awkward Sometimes

I Can Be Socially Awkward Sometimes | Similar Worlds