I Can Be Socially Awkward Sometimes

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Clerk at the movies: here are your tickets, enjoy the movie. Me: thank you, you too.
19
|
Mostly I'm pretty shy. I don't know if that's socially awkward but I feel weird sometimes that's for sure. I wonder if people talk about my behind my back about it.
6
|
So I was reading in the campus library, in a a booth while waiting for one of my classes to start when i see a really cute guy pass by outside the window I'm next to. He looks at me and I look at him for a second before turning my gaze away and ...
2
|
Okay so...does anyone else think being complimented is a bad conversation starter? Because it just makes me feel weird and awkward. There's this guy that I see every so often that works at the place next to my workplace and he always smiles at m...
4
|
Sometimes when a person is talking to me I'll turn to a nonexistent camera and narrate to a nonexistent audience my thoughts on the person that is talking to me. It can be a bit uncomfortable at times when I turn my attention back towards them.
4
|
Elevator small talk *shudders*
2
|
Me when I see someone I've not seen or talked to in a long time and the say hi to me
5
|
tons of embarassing moments in what supposed to be normal social situation. i hope i can be better by taking more chances to practice.
1
|
Me when I try to be funny around people I don't know very well, but am forced to be around them anyway .....
2
|
In what way ? How does this make you feel ??
0
|
Ive gotten a whole lot better 😎
1
|
On a more positive note... I was standing in line behind a beautiful young woman at Target last night and the cashier ignored the separator and started checking my stuff out too. I said "ma'am that's my stuff!" She looked down...
14
|
i tend to trail off in the middle of my sentences because i forget what i am saying...the nerves get to me
6
|
Sialoquent - a tendency of spraying saliva when speaking. Lol. 😲
5
|
I can be awkward sometimes, like for instance I find it hard to make conversation. I am used to just doing stuff by myself, so being on this site is a big step towards trying to make friends and get out of my comfort zone. I also have a tendency to s...
7
|
I was paying for some stuff at the cashier and he was making some friendly conversation. Him: How are you doing? Did you just get off from work? Me: Uh, no? Who works on Sundays? *awkward silence* Me: I mean, except for you guys. Sorry.
0
|
I like to speak in funny accents and voices randomly. I think I do it mostly when I'm stressed out at work, just to cheer myself up. One day while working on a presentation pack I started talking with a lisp. "Ith tho hard!" I said ...
0
|
Person - Oh, hey! Me - Thanks, you too! *gives up lol*
0
|
We used to talk a lot and laugh together but dunno why I talk less to her lately and she feels like I ignore her so it doesn't like how it used to be, she talks and laughs with others like usual so am I. But it can't be like that anymore be...
0
|

I Can Be Socially Awkward Sometimes

I Can Be Socially Awkward Sometimes | Similar Worlds