And I’m not sorry for it.

I’m a grown ass woman. I can say what the f*ck I want to say. What time is occurs occurs when I get angry or what I need to speak my mind I just have to but of course not vulgarly. I curse when it’s necessary. Why should I feel sorry for speaking my mind? No! I can say what the hell I wanna say and if you don’t like it don’t listen to me. I do have a potty mouth. If we’re out in public or any of that stuff I won’t curse that much. I got to watch it, but when I’m in my own house I cuss like murder. I don’t cuss around my parents much but I had set a few curse worse. My dad says I’m an adult now and I’m old enough to say those words but still be respectful. I’m not a little girl anymore.
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
So, in other words, you're a Karen.
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@8638,MarkPaul] You’re parents should to go back to the condom factory and sue them for poor reproduction! How about that! End of discussion! She was right you don’t respect women! You’re not gonna disrespect me and YOU don’t respect women and you need to take your crappy attitude back to where you came from because you’ll never have a loving relationship with that attitude. Better yet they should’ve threw the trash out along time ago. Holla! Bye
xuxuguinhu9 · 31-35, T
[@1023345,DizzyLizzy94] hes just a spoiled self centered little kid . he only cares about having fun with his friends and being the funniest one, the most clever...
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@1204467,xuxuguinhu9] don’t worry about it’s all good. I got his ass back and he can’t say it now because I blocked his ass. Moving on with my life 😎
beefandbroccoli · 26-30, M
I withhold my curse words in real life.

When I'm on sw though it's a different story.
Ok thanks for clearing that up
firefall · 61-69, M
Thats totally reasonable. The mealy mouthed hypocrites who criticise and denigrate for using any curses or foul language just make me sick.
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] and also what I don’t like is that women have to apologize for taking care of themselves and we don’t need to.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@1023345,DizzyLizzy94] what do you mean by that?
uncleshawn · 36-40, M
You fit right in at this site
Bushmanoz · 56-60, M
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
PublicUrinal · 100+, M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTqfonvxGG8&list=PLhUx7Uxe6Vqv8WCUnyxYG-BO4bId33-Mv&index=12

I Curse a Lot