I Believe In Soulmates

It would be nice to think there's someone out there that you're destined to be with. To think everything happens for a reason. That every heartache and break up brings you to the person you're supposed to spend forever with.
25
|
This is my husband, aka Climber and me, aka MorningBreeze. We met on EP. and fell in love, mind and soul together. Then we met face to face, that was a whirlwind event. We still carry this passion for each other to this day. … Matter of fact, we get ...
34
|
I agree with the one under here, it doesn't have to be a cat and a dog!
3
|
Not necessarily a cat and a dog!
10
|
I don't know if I do or not. It would be nice to think there's someone out there that you're destined to be with. To think everything happens for a reason as cliche as that sounds. Every heartache, tear and break up brings you to the p...
14
|
FALSE LOVE: When a person loves another because of the feelings they get from the love the other person gives to them... TRUE LOVE: When a person loves another because of the feelings they get from loving that person... Too often I see people dest...
4
|
I Believe In Soulmates I also believe you can have more than one. My fiance is one, and my best friend of 22 years is another, my father was one to me as well.
2
|
Where is my soulmate nowhere to be seen lol🤣
5
|
I got your attention today and asked you a question. You immediately began answering me, as if you had been meaning to to talk to me about this all day. As you turned around and our eyes met... You completely lost your train of thought. I watched yo...
2
|
There has been something on my mind. I just haven't had the courage to talk to anyone about it. But right now. I just gonna say it. Either way whatever happens. I have nothing to lose. (Deep breath) I crossed path with a stranger who I can sti...
4
|
Imagine you are one piece of paper, now tear yourself in half... Now one piece is you, the other half is your soulmate...but the tearing doesn't stop there. Now tear both of those in half, and then again, and again, till you can't split th...
7
|
I’m truly so happy in my relationship right now. We can talk for hours and we understand each others humour. He can also cheer me up when I feel down, and I can help him when he feels the same. I’m more of a practical person, and he’s more of an arts...
3
|
I feel like he is my soulmate. Ever since I was a little girl, I searched for him. But I need others thoughts. I lived in a small town in far north New Zealand as a child, with a population of approximately 500 people. I was a very social little gi...
10
|
Friendships and Soulmate's ..Trust and Honesty.. Life has a way of bringing complete strangers together . From Different parts of the world ..Different lives and life styles..Aged color and religion .. The distance between strangers becomes t...
3
|
I know he could just be putting his best foot forward, he could even be a pathalogical liar. I might only be seeing what I WANT to, instead of what is obvious and right in front of me... He IS a lot older and I told myself that I wasn't going to...
2
|
I think i met my soul mate over the summer i am now dating him we are 3 years apart i am 23 he is 20 turning 21 in March i will turn 24 in August but i never been happier my relationships before him were toxic and not very healthy but ever since he c...
3
|
I will meet him, or her, On a walk somewhere maybe, I will be pleasured and concur, Delights for this side of Hades.
4
|
I believe in soul mates, but not in the traditional sense. Most people think finding your soulmate is all rainbows and butterflies, happily ever after, with the person you are meant to spend eternity with... I think that soul mates have gotten typec...
5
|
I think I may have found somebody who understands me on many levels. Sometimes I'm too afraid to open my messages another secret or coincidence is revealed.
6
|
This is for my Beautiful Girl
1
|

I Believe In Soulmates
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Believe In Soulmates | Similar Worlds