I Believe In Soulmates

I Believe In Soulmates
I met my first soul mate at in 2002 and am still with them to this day. I met my second soul mate in 2017 and had to let them go. But they will never stop being my soul mate.
3
|
I Believe In Soulmates
Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new
12
|
I Believe In Soulmates
This is my husband, aka Climber and me, aka MorningBreeze. We met on EP. and fell in love, mind and soul together. Then we met face to face, that was a whirlwind event. We still carry this passion for each other to this day. … Matter of fact, we get ...
43
|
I Believe In Soulmates
I agree with the one under here, it doesn't have to be a cat and a dog!
3
|
I Believe In Soulmates
Not necessarily a cat and a dog!
10
|
I Believe In Soulmates
I don't know if I do or not. It would be nice to think there's someone out there that you're destined to be with. To think everything happens for a reason as cliche as that sounds. Every heartache, tear and break up brings you to the p...
14
|
I Believe In Soulmates
FALSE LOVE: When a person loves another because of the feelings they get from the love the other person gives to them... TRUE LOVE: When a person loves another because of the feelings they get from loving that person... Too often I see people dest...
4
|
I Believe In Soulmates
I Believe In Soulmates I also believe you can have more than one. My fiance is one, and my best friend of 22 years is another, my father was one to me as well.
3
|
I Believe In Soulmates
Where is my soulmate nowhere to be seen lol🤣
5
|
I Believe In Soulmates
I got your attention today and asked you a question. You immediately began answering me, as if you had been meaning to to talk to me about this all day. As you turned around and our eyes met... You completely lost your train of thought. I watched yo...
2
|
I Believe In Soulmates
There has been something on my mind. I just haven't had the courage to talk to anyone about it. But right now. I just gonna say it. Either way whatever happens. I have nothing to lose. (Deep breath) I crossed path with a stranger who I can sti...
4
|
I Believe In Soulmates
Imagine you are one piece of paper, now tear yourself in half... Now one piece is you, the other half is your soulmate...but the tearing doesn't stop there. Now tear both of those in half, and then again, and again, till you can't split th...
7
|
I Believe In Soulmates
I’m truly so happy in my relationship right now. We can talk for hours and we understand each others humour. He can also cheer me up when I feel down, and I can help him when he feels the same. I’m more of a practical person, and he’s more of an arts...
3
|
I Believe In Soulmates
I feel like he is my soulmate. Ever since I was a little girl, I searched for him. But I need others thoughts. I lived in a small town in far north New Zealand as a child, with a population of approximately 500 people. I was a very social little gi...
10
|
I Believe In Soulmates
Friendships and Soulmate's ..Trust and Honesty.. Life has a way of bringing complete strangers together . From Different parts of the world ..Different lives and life styles..Aged color and religion .. The distance between strangers becomes t...
3
|
I Believe In Soulmates
I know he could just be putting his best foot forward, he could even be a pathalogical liar. I might only be seeing what I WANT to, instead of what is obvious and right in front of me... He IS a lot older and I told myself that I wasn't going to...
2
|
I Believe In Soulmates
I think i met my soul mate over the summer i am now dating him we are 3 years apart i am 23 he is 20 turning 21 in March i will turn 24 in August but i never been happier my relationships before him were toxic and not very healthy but ever since he c...
3
|
I Believe In Soulmates
I will meet him, or her, On a walk somewhere maybe, I will be pleasured and concur, Delights for this side of Hades.
4
|
I Believe In Soulmates
I believe in soul mates, but not in the traditional sense. Most people think finding your soulmate is all rainbows and butterflies, happily ever after, with the person you are meant to spend eternity with... I think that soul mates have gotten typec...
5
|
I Believe In Soulmates
I think I may have found somebody who understands me on many levels. Sometimes I'm too afraid to open my messages another secret or coincidence is revealed.
6
|

I Believe In Soulmates
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Believe In Soulmates | Similar Worlds