Seeking Advice

What to do if my mother makes me want to kill myself?

I always wonder why I’m sad every day and now I know it’s because of my mother. It’s a range of things that I wouldn’t be able to explain in one post but she really pushes me to my wits end. I have no choice but to continue to live with her at least until I go back to campus in August and then I plan on moving to another state after graduation by any means.. but I just don’t know what to do at this moment
FlowersNButterflies · 61-69, F
Sorry. I identify. I "divorced" my mom when I was 30. Tough situation.
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
Spend time at a friends house.
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
love your mother
StarletPea · 18-21, F
[@336516,MartinTheFirst] how can you love someone who treats you so badly? And love isn’t the problem here. I don’t hate my mother, I just can’t tolerate being around her any longer
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
[@1151434,StarletPea] I understand that but you dont have to move to another state to avoid her, come on now. All you need to do is get an apartment and see her less often. You'll notice that the times you see her after you regain your sanity will leave you feeling a lot better.
curiosi · 56-60, F
Limit your interaction, don't start conversations and when she tries to talk to you keep your answers simple and short. Sorry you can't get away from her.
Emortal · M
Remember women fight by saying things that would hurt the shit of the opponent. It doesn't matter if it's true or not. What matter is, "you hurt me, I come back at you really hard" kind of mentality. She forgets sometimes you're her child.
DestroyerOfIdeologies · 22-25, M
Just stay in your room. Come out only when she's away or asleep. Or communicate to aliens that they take you to their distant planet.

Seeking Advice