Seeking Advice

My emotions about my boyfriend keep splitting.
One minute I’m happy with our relationship and I feel like I forgive him and love him because he doesn’t do stuff like that anymore and our relationship has gotten a lot better. Then the next minute, the pain is fresh again and I have ptsd from all the cheating and stuff he has said and done to me and I feel like he’s the worst person in the world.
2
|
You are too young to be serious with anyone IMO. I was married at 19 and that was a big mistake that only lasted 4 years. My advice is, have him as a friend/lover etc., but don't set yourself up for anything permanent until your 30. Do you think you will still be dating then? Is there a future with this guy?

Seeking Advice

My emotions about my boyfriend keep splitting. | Seeking Advice | Replies | Similar Worlds