Seeking Advice

My emotions about my boyfriend keep splitting.
One minute I’m happy with our relationship and I feel like I forgive him and love him because he doesn’t do stuff like that anymore and our relationship has gotten a lot better. Then the next minute, the pain is fresh again and I have ptsd from all the cheating and stuff he has said and done to me and I feel like he’s the worst person in the world.
2
|
BamesJond · 18-21, M
People don't change. My ex-girlfriend cheated on her ex with me and that was one of the reasons why I eventually broke up with her. I've cheated myself, so that makes me a hypocrite, but Idc
eerie · 18-21, F
[@1038365,RaisedByWolves] Would you cheat again?
BamesJond · 18-21, M
[@996547,eerie] I don't know, it happens in the moment. Maybe not
eerie · 18-21, F
[@1038365,RaisedByWolves] So did you not love your significant other?
BamesJond · 18-21, M
[@996547,eerie] I think I did
eerie · 18-21, F
[@1038365,RaisedByWolves] You didn’t consider their feelings whenever you were cheating...?
BamesJond · 18-21, M
[@996547,eerie] You get plenty of chances. It doesn't matter if they don't know...
How did you know you were being cheated on?

Seeking Advice

My emotions about my boyfriend keep splitting. | Seeking Advice | Replies | Similar Worlds