Seeking Advice

My emotions about my boyfriend keep splitting.
One minute I’m happy with our relationship and I feel like I forgive him and love him because he doesn’t do stuff like that anymore and our relationship has gotten a lot better. Then the next minute, the pain is fresh again and I have ptsd from all the cheating and stuff he has said and done to me and I feel like he’s the worst person in the world.
2
|
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
Love him. But maybe he bears a little watching.
Neuroticnelly · 36-40, F
A person has a tendency to get used to being treated like shit.
[@383883,Neuroticnelly] 😂😂🤣 lmbo They sure do, but that can change and [b]should[/b] change!
Neuroticnelly · 36-40, F
[@417971,LadyGrace] indeed
OwnerOfMany · 90-99, M
Dump the prick. He will do the same crap again in time. You will get pissed, he will beg and tell you he will never do it again....then he will do it again..rinse and repeat...etc.
Dump his ass and find someone who appreciated you.
Yes, I know, I just wasted my time writing that because "you love him".
RasAlGhul · 18-21, M
People don't change. My ex-girlfriend cheated on her ex with me and that was one of the reasons why I eventually broke up with her. I've cheated myself, so that makes me a hypocrite, but Idc
RasAlGhul · 18-21, M
[@996547,eerie] I think I did
eerie · 18-21, F
[@1038365,RaisedByWolves] You didn’t consider their feelings whenever you were cheating...?
RasAlGhul · 18-21, M
[@996547,eerie] You get plenty of chances. It doesn't matter if they don't know...
How did you know you were being cheated on?
You come first! Take good care of YOU! TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH. Never jeopardize your health!!!
You are too young to be serious with anyone IMO. I was married at 19 and that was a big mistake that only lasted 4 years. My advice is, have him as a friend/lover etc., but don't set yourself up for anything permanent until your 30. Do you think you will still be dating then? Is there a future with this guy?

Seeking Advice

My emotions about my boyfriend keep splitting. | Seeking Advice | Similar Worlds