Engelbert Humperdinck

I was arrested yesterday after neighbours complained about me playing Engelbert Humperdinck records all night. Police released me, let me go.
GhostPoncho · 51-55, M
The over 60 crowd thanks you.
Adec757 · 51-55, M
Brilliant xx
Leggs · 46-50, F
That is every other album in the LP section of thrift stores.
DropTopDig · M
I could understand if you were playing heavy metal loud, but Engelbert, come the f*ck on!
Royrogers · 61-69, M
How nostalgic
Angirsonl · 31-35, M
I guess you don't understand the joke
Leggs · 46-50, F
[@521033,Angirsonl] Maybe some sort of refrence to one of his songs. I do not know, I am not into him.

I just know it is that along with religious albums, andy williams, christmas albums, kenny rogers, 101 strings, and other crap that NO ONE listens to anymore that clog up the LP section of thrift.

Once in a while there is a sufferable 80's LP in there and I wonder, "How did this get in there?" Maybe way back when, some Gen X'er was trying to get her grand parents away from Herb Albert.

Oh hey so here is an article, and I tell you, it is TRUE!

https://www.houstonpress.com/music/10-plus-vinyl-albums-youll-always-see-at-thrift-stores-6782614
Best name ever
Neighbours were banging on my door 2am this morning..
I just ignored them, kept playing mah bagpipes