My friend just told me how she slept for like 2 days after getting her second covid shot. How can people sleep that much!? Lol I want to know how so I

Can be one of them. Clearly I am not one of those people right now, but the idea seems it would make my life much better ( cuz I can鈥檛 be thinking so much if I鈥檓 sleeping 馃槆 lol)
Either she is super lazy or a liar.
TexChikF
because she didnt feel well. Many people suffer from fatigue, fever, chills, and life threatening blood clots after taking the vaccine. Sleep is what the body needs to spend more energy on fighting the symptoms
Keepitsimple51-55, F
My youngest son did that. He said he couldn鈥檛 sleep enough for over a day. It鈥檚 so weird how it affects people so differently from nothing to flu like symptoms to sheer exhaustion.
Sleepiness is a side-effect with some people. After I got my second shot, I felt tired and needed to take a nap. It was only for a few hours but unusual for me. She could be telling the truth, it鈥檚 not unheard of.
RaineF
My friend had no problems wirh the first jab, yet the second jab also made her sleep for 2 days.
Max1326-30, M
Dilation of vessel maybe it .