What would you do if a dog attacked you and the owner or nobody did anything to stop it?

I almost go attacked by a dog on my way home from work and nobody was even outside. The owner looked outside and didn’t do anything. Wow.....
TexChik · F
I would kill it and sue the owner. As for you, if you are in the US, you can lodge a complaint about the dog and the city will send someone out to investigate and give the owner a warning
JulesKittyKat · 18-21, F
[@113373,TexChik] damn right
wildbill83 · 36-40, M
[@113373,TexChik] if it bites your kids/minors, the owner can be slapped with a felony charge...
TexChik · F
[@597698,wildbill83] if it attacks anyone and they have failed to properly secure it … it’s game over
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
I’d call the cops and have animal control come and take Max.
YMITheWayIM · 41-45, M
Almost?
Are you sure it was attack?
JulesKittyKat · 18-21, F
[@270290,YMITheWayIM] I felt like it was going to attack me I just kept walking.
YMITheWayIM · 41-45, M
[@1184578,JulesKittyKat] 🤷‍♂️
wildbill83 · 36-40, M
shoot it then sue owner into oblivion...
ScottR · 51-55, M
That happened to me at a dog park. I went to the hospital and got stitches. And the police showed up later to take my report.
JulesKittyKat · 18-21, F
[@1202599,ScottR] OMG that’s awful you okay now?
ScottR · 51-55, M
[@1184578,JulesKittyKat] Yes. The scar is hardly visible.
Frequencys · M
Carry a small can of mace
Swoop62 · M
A dog that will bite a person is no good and I think they should be eliminated. If he did hurt you, then call animal control or the police. That dog if loose will do it again.So if you have to keep walking by there, take a golf club or ball bat.
StevetheSleeve · 26-30, M
Refuse to sleep with the dog’s owner anymore.
Let the dog bite, go to the hospital, and sue the owner for expenses.