This post may contain Adult content.

does this stuff only happen to me ? , was making Cheese Burgers , first while flipping the burgers

in the pan one broke , first piss of , secondly moving the burgers to a separate plate to cool down with melted cheese on em , one falls to the floor , luckily it was cheese part up whew ! , i scooped it up and put it on the plate with assorted other sized droppings , for fuck sake so far so good , lol
Bobby1123422 · 41-45, M
Add salt before shaping into patties. It makes them a little more elastic
FurryFace · 61-69, M
[@956396,Bobby1123422] i added salt after on the onions then the other slice of bread on top
Bobby1123422 · 41-45, M
[@1155,FurryFace] I've never tried that. I always put it in the burger or on it either way before cooking. I've found half in it and half on it tastes best AND makes it stay together
[@956396,Bobby1123422] mixing the meat together for a minute or so also helps the burgers to retain their shape without breaking apart.
LucyFuhr · 51-55, F
I think you need a bigger spatula or a live in maid 😅
FurryFace · 61-69, M
[@8345,LucyFuhr] i have a Giant Spatula put i used the normal one
One of those days...
FurryFace · 61-69, M
[@327405,TheOneyouwerewarnedabout] yep
MirandaSmilez · 18-21, F
Lol I’ve done that with pizza . It slid out of the box and face down on the ground 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.. don’t ask me if I still ate it .
FurryFace · 61-69, M
[@1200483,MirandaSmilez] ha ha of course it lands Face down and i'm guessing you scooped it up and ate it , heck its Pizza
DairyMilk · 18-21, F
i was trying something new but i had to dump omelette in dustbin