teacher decapitated for showing Mohammed cartoons by Charlie Hebdo.
what?!
nedkelly · M
YES, and they are happily to accept Mohammed the peadopile - disgusting and barbaric trash religion
ExtremeNext · 31-35, T
More reason why Donald needs to nuke the lot of them
ExtremeNext · 31-35, T
[@7167,Adaydreambeliever] maybe you should be nuked
Adaydreambeliever · 56-60, FVIP
[@412438,ExtremeNext] Maybe but Trump is hated a million times more than I am.. so I think I am safe :P
bunny61 · 56-60, F
[@412438,ExtremeNext] stop that
Gangstress · 36-40, F
When the world cancels antisemitism and yet allows Islamaphobia. This is the outcome.

Its neither, or its both. Charlie hebdo knew this. Yet carried on. On their heads be it I say
bunny61 · 56-60, F
i just can't believe that there were several involved and he cut her head off with a kitchen knife.
bunny61 · 56-60, F
[@5627,samueltyler2] probably look outs
samueltyler2 · 70-79, M
[@70398,bunny61] or helped in the identification of him. So sorry about your head trauma.
bunny61 · 56-60, F
[@5627,samueltyler2] thanks
Harriet03 · 36-40, F
Don'tcha just love religion?!!!!
bunny61 · 56-60, F
[@763897,Harriet03] nope, i don't believe in the mystical stuff but i wonder what Jesus would say if he saw what happened to Christianity
Harriet03 · 36-40, F
[@70398,bunny61] Ain't that the truth hun?!!
bunny61 · 56-60, F
[@763897,Harriet03] *Jesus rises and looks around. reads the paper. looks on the internet. picks up stack of Bibles and throws them out a window. Then after careful consideration...jumps out the window himself*
bunny61 · 56-60, F
[b]Police arrest nine after teacher beheaded in Paris suburb[/b]
Fauxmyope · 26-30, F
I am a second year teacher and a Catholic in the USA. Even as an elementary SE teacher in New England with very few students of the Islamic faith, I know that depicting the prophet Mohamed in a blasphemous manner is offensive. His students warned him. He didn’t deserve to die. Couldn’t he have political cartooning without offending the faith of his Islamic students?

Salmon Rushdie anyone? Think!
DeWayfarer · 61-69, M
Only the trecentillionth (10^903) point against religion. 😞
bunny61 · 56-60, F
[@412417,DeWayfarer] it is a shame that people don't understand what their religion is about
samueltyler2 · 70-79, M
[@70398,bunny61] if you study history, many thousands of lives were cut short because of religions that prophess to be for peace!
bunny61 · 56-60, F
[@5627,samueltyler2] it is just people wanting to kill people and use religion as an excuse
ilovefood · 22-25, F
And the other moslems said, "he is not a true moslem." Then playing victim card, ooh this must be kafirrs conspiracy to bring down Islams. I bet ya.
ilovefood · 22-25, F
The irony of muslims are, they are so bold hating other religions saying how astray they are then use Islam as a peace religion, the irony how most of their practice is much barbaric. But never mind, what Allah said we must follow or we will thrown into Jahanam (the deepest Hell rank).

When the non muslims hate Islam, ooh then playing Islamophobic cards. How well is that.
ilovefood · 22-25, F
[@70398,bunny61] The problem is the religion itself is a core of hatred. And the people still taking it into the extreme way where they LITERALLY follow what in the books said. It is awful and brainless. We are very much modern now, logic is better than Bible or even Quran.

I never hate religion but if they take it in extreme way, I never want to be part of it.

[quote] every single person in my life of any religion who claimed to be religious, turned out to be a violent murderous psychopath. s [/quote]

You see there, being extremist is already make them a psychopath. But, these believers never learn LOGICALLY.
bunny61 · 56-60, F
[@580819,ilovefood] but they win over people and i am alone
ilovefood · 22-25, F
[@70398,bunny61] I hear you.