Why do most men belch out loud?
I know it's natural but it's gross and disgusting. I don't find that funny. I live in a house of men (my dad, two brothers and two male cousins) and I hear belching and they don't say excuse me. I don't see how it doesn't bother some people. I'm the only female in the house since mom left. It's like males took over. I can't wait to leave for college. I love them but I can't live in a house of men anymore. My dad said, "If I get married I'm going to have to get used to it. Go hang out with our aunt or friends if you wanna be with the ladies. When my aunt comes over, she always wants to take me somewhere so I won't be in the house with men all the time. She has been getting to spend the night. It isn't the same as having a mother.
2
|
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/14/75/16/theoneyouwerewarnedabout-KKWXrUnkNjsejnm.jpg]
Italianskies · 51-55, MVIP
[@327405,theoneyouwerewarnedabout] I would have rammed my fist down his throat to dominate him.
Italianskies · 51-55, MVIP
Glad to say I'm not one of the " most men".
xSharp · 26-30, M
competition obviously, same goes for shits
MotherlessDaughter01 · 16-17, F
[@397436,xSharp] Gross
xSharp · 26-30, M
[@921684,MotherlessDaughter01] uh no.. now periods are gross, burps are just reverse farts that come out your mouth
swandfriends · 36-40, F
Believe me, you're lucky it's all men and not all females. Not that I've been in either situation. I've just realized how women are these last several years.
MotherlessDaughter01 · 16-17, F
[@594122,swandfriends] True
Allelse · 31-35, M
You should fart loudly and often, that'll show em.
TheRascallyOne · 26-30, M
You should be grateful to have any family at all. Not everyone has that
MotherlessDaughter01 · 16-17, F
[@19729,TheRascallyOne] And?
TheRascallyOne · 26-30, M
[@921684,MotherlessDaughter01] nevermind
MotherlessDaughter01 · 16-17, F
[@19729,TheRascallyOne] What?
Arorin · 26-30, M
Some people aren't taught manners but all men don't act in that fashion.
Amyrakunejo · 22-25, F
I know I had two roommates that did that shit, a heterosexual couple that hated my guts and loved to bully me. They both had flatulence and never excused themselves. It was pathetic and disgusting, and that was not even the worst of what they did.
MotherlessDaughter01 · 16-17, F
[@700099,Amyrakunejo] gross. Sucks to be you
Amyrakunejo · 22-25, F
[@921684,MotherlessDaughter01] It's been a long time since they were around though. I'm glad they left when they did, the bitches.

Why do most men belch out loud? | Community | Similar Worlds