On a scale from "nah man let that sh*t go" to "I remember the name and face of everyone who ever did me wrong since birth" how petty are you?
My level- every night before bed I still mentally curse out the older guy who assaulted me back when I was in daycare leaving a scar on my face and arm as well as long lasting psychological damage. That's twenty one years of holding a grudge. I'm not usually THAT petty but for that one person I'll make an exception because that dude was and still is a complete psycho.
2
|
Asificair · M
Let's say I have a book, and there are names in that book!
Nah man let that sh#t go..
I remember but I don't think about it 'cause it has no worth now
Totally "nah man let that shit go", but your story is QUITE different, understandable.
[image=https://2static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/c4/cf/c4cffb_6054059.jpg]
Not to say there haven't been a lot of people who have really messed me up.
NaturallyPeculiar · 22-25, F
[@446085,Faust76] I mean I've had a lot of people do some messed up things to me and those things I remember but I let it go because I don't want all the negativity. The only reasons I don't let this one thing go is because how the situation was handled/the reasons why I was assaulted, the fact that this guy now as an adult was been violent towards so many people, and my annoyance that his parents always just throw money at people and act like nothing's wrong as if that makes it better.
ProdigalSummer · 41-45, F
I don't have time or energy for grudges

On a scale from "nah man let that sh*t go... | Community | Similar Worlds