Is it fair my man is upset I smoke Ciggerattes? And give me a hard time?

ZenPearl · F Best Comment
He just doesn't want you to die, Emmy.
ZenPearl · F
🤗🤗❤

It's not a healthy habit
Allelse · 31-35, M
Yes. stop smoking.
Batman · 36-40, M
Do what you want, you're a grown adult.
littlepinklotus · 36-40, F
Anyone who loves u should give u a hard time hon.
TheCaterpillar · 41-45, F
He probably just wants you to be healthy it's just tough love
VolpeTredici · 26-30, M
Sounds as fair as you continuing to do it anyway 🤷‍♂️
It's obviously up to you but he can show his concern. It's not a good habit for anyone to have, male or female.
Sycorax · F
Next time he's angry with you just tell him that oxygen tanks can be sexy too.
Gentlemickey · 70-79, M
Hopefully it's because he loves you...and wants you to be around for a while !! 💃
SoulAsylum · 31-35, M
He doesn't want you to slowly kill yourself. I don't see a problem. I know how hard it is to quit smoking though I smoked for 10 years quit a few years back.
All's fair and love and war, .... but that is just WRONG!! *_*
Yes.. he obviously only cares about you. You should be worried if he doesn’t give you a hard time for it
vetguy1991 · 46-50, M
He is just concerned about you
ViciDraco · 36-40, M
Yes. It's not healthy. It smells bad. And it's a rather expensive habit. A pack a day easily passes $300/month
ViciDraco · 36-40, M
[@573615,Gentlemickey] the average price around here is 7$ but I guess my gf also has expensive taste...
Gentlemickey · 70-79, M
Wow, I never smoked cigarettes, and I thought weed was expensive... lmao [@657984,ViciDraco]
ViciDraco · 36-40, M
[@573615,Gentlemickey] weed is only picky if you are picky or a city boy. Never smoked it myself but certainly been around it plenty. There's a reason they call it weed. It grows that easily. Keeping it pruned and tended not only helps the quality, but it makes sure it doesn't poke out from behind those rows of corn you tossed the seeds behind...
Mustermann · 31-35, M
It's fair that he has an opinion on it but it has to be your choice in the end.
Kindheartedguy · 46-50, M
Make cigarettes a short-lived habit.

Smoking is one of those traps people fall into. It’s an easy one to break too. There are so many other addictions that can take its place.