I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am

I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
growing up a lot of things came naturally to me and my parents took advantage of that. my older sister had more problems so they were grateful they didn’t have to worry about me. along the way, they never did and i never let them. i feel like i grew ...
+ 3 5 replies 18 views Aug 29, 2020 |
I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
Emotionally no... I guess I seem fine most of the time.. but since my dad passed I cry, a lot.. I learned to not show my sadness.. especially at school, but also at home.. I cry almost every time I am alone, cause I don’t like people to see me cry....
+ 1 1 reply 7 views Nov 21, 2019 |
I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
Lol @ people (here or anywhere) who think I should just suffer in horrific pain all the time because "drugs are baaaad, mmmkay." 🙄
I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
I think this might push me over my limits. Then will you start to call me weak?
+ 1 2 replies 5 views Aug 14, 2019 |
I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
All day all I've heard about is how strong I am and it makes me die inside.
+ 3 2 replies 9 views May 24, 2019 |
I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
I can stand infront of the crowd to announce or to lead the people but I'm not that strong to tell how i feel about someone because i get nervouse when i try to talk with her.. That's my weakest part of my life.
I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
I'm working towards assistant manager in my current career. Of course I have higher goals, but one thing at a time. I can direct the staff in ways I feel suited for the situations at hand. I hold the patrons we serve quite well and can accommoda...
+ 4 11 replies 20 views Jul 28, 2018 |
I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
Someone who cannot reveal themselves, cannot love. And someone who cannot love is the most unhappy person of all. One of the most beautiful qualities of a true relationship is to understand and to be understood. Owning our story can be hard, but not...
+ 9 5 replies 22 views Jul 24, 2018 |
I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
Im fine all throughout my day at work and then school but once I get home at 11pm, I get depressed... any idea why it starts when I'm in bed? this is a new thing for me and has never happened before. it started 1 month ago.
+ 0 3 replies 3 views Jun 6, 2018 |
I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
"I live my life at extremes" sometimes i get to feel very happy and sometimes i get to feel really blue.. sometimes i feel like im the stronger person on earth and sometimes i feel like im the weakest person on this planet. I think im at my...
+ 3 0 replies 7 views Mar 29, 2018 |
I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
I wasn't born strong, life threw me challenges that forced me to be strong even when I didn't know how. You never truly know how strong you really are, until being strong is the only choice you get.
+ 11 2 replies 9 views Jan 19, 2018 |
I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
Not that anyone here would think im strong in then first place.
+ 1 0 replies 14 views Dec 12, 2016 |
I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
I think I have quite a skill at looking ok. I dont let on the extent of my problems and I usually tell the story of how bad things are with a smile and make light of it, followed by a few jokes and I walk away quickly before crying all the way home i...
+ 4 8 replies 42 views Aug 4, 2016 |
I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
What is left of my real life friends do not know that on the inside, the ghosts of my past are constantly haunting me. On the outside is a barrier that they accept and never question. On the inside is a old decrepit and withered soul trying to claw i...
+ 2 0 replies 10 views Jul 11, 2016 |
I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
. . . But I'm gonna rise to the challenge because what's the alternative?🙌 Not so long ago I jumped into the deep end of life to alter my stifling course . . . yeah, it's harder than I thought it would be. I overestimated my abilities...
+ 7 5 replies 21 views Jun 28, 2016 |
I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
I have to hold it together...can't let them see me cry...but when I'm alone, and everyone is asleep...I cry.
+ 7 12 replies 23 views May 23, 2016 |
I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am
I try to be happy and strong for those around me, but I'm breaking down on the inside. It's so exhausting to try to conjure strength for others when I have none for myself
+ 0 7 replies 1 views Dec 13, 2015 |

I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am