I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am

Of Workplace Weirdness OR Is it Okay to Lie to a Coworker? [Edit - removed three paragraphs to save reader's time/eliminate potentially identifying details] Anyway, "How's it going, friend?" she asks this morning. Pleasantries ...
0
|
Sometimes you just have to be strong, even if you don’t feel like you are, not only just for you, but for the people around you that need you to be strong for them.
6
|
I can stand infront of the crowd to announce or to lead the people but I'm not that strong to tell how i feel about someone because i get nervouse when i try to talk with her.. That's my weakest part of my life.
3
|
I'm working towards assistant manager in my current career. Of course I have higher goals, but one thing at a time. I can direct the staff in ways I feel suited for the situations at hand. I hold the patrons we serve quite well and can accommoda...
4
|
Someone who cannot reveal themselves, cannot love. And someone who cannot love is the most unhappy person of all. One of the most beautiful qualities of a true relationship is to understand and to be understood. Owning our story can be hard, but not...
9
|
Im fine all throughout my day at work and then school but once I get home at 11pm, I get depressed... any idea why it starts when I'm in bed? this is a new thing for me and has never happened before. it started 1 month ago.
0
|
"I live my life at extremes" sometimes i get to feel very happy and sometimes i get to feel really blue.. sometimes i feel like im the stronger person on earth and sometimes i feel like im the weakest person on this planet. I think im at my...
3
|
I wasn't born strong, life threw me challenges that forced me to be strong even when I didn't know how. You never truly know how strong you really are, until being strong is the only choice you get.
11
|
LET'S FIGHT BACK Dear friend, I know it’s never easy to smile when your life feels like tore apart, fall apart. As if there is no use of living. You don’t feel like living, you just use your body and fill it with food and water everyday, ther...
4
|
Not that anyone here would think im strong in then first place.
1
|
I think I have quite a skill at looking ok. I dont let on the extent of my problems and I usually tell the story of how bad things are with a smile and make light of it, followed by a few jokes and I walk away quickly before crying all the way home i...
4
|
What is left of my real life friends do not know that on the inside, the ghosts of my past are constantly haunting me. On the outside is a barrier that they accept and never question. On the inside is a old decrepit and withered soul trying to claw i...
2
|
. . . But I'm gonna rise to the challenge because what's the alternative?🙌 Not so long ago I jumped into the deep end of life to alter my stifling course . . . yeah, it's harder than I thought it would be. I overestimated my abilities...
7
|
I have to hold it together...can't let them see me cry...but when I'm alone, and everyone is asleep...I cry.
7
|
I try to be happy and strong for those around me, but I'm breaking down on the inside. It's so exhausting to try to conjure strength for others when I have none for myself
0
|

I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am

I Am Not As Strong As You Think I Am | Similar Worlds