I Believe Friendship Is A Two Way Street

Unfortunately, over the years I have started to feel this way. Friendship is not supposed to be one-sided. It takes two to help keep any type of friendship/relationship alive & strong. Speaking for myself - I will only continue to try for so lo...
6
|
Absopositively agree! I don't need, want or desire fake people or any bullshit in my life. Life can be difficult enough at times without including people who 'act' like a friend to your face & completely opposite behind your ba...
10
|
9
|
7
|
I have a dear friend who called me tonight and I was telling her about something that happened over the weekend . She stopped me and said I will be there Tuesday - Tuesday I want you to think of 4 things you want to do and we will do them Tuesday s...
9
|
We started as friends with benefits, ecstasy and laughter so pure, but over time it became more friends, less benefits for sure. The friendship is awesome, strong and true, but I miss the touch of me and you. She says that she's scared of hurt...
4
|
How do you own up to what you've said about people if they refuse to let you I've tried to mend friendships only for them to feel it's their duty to manipulate me because they've been given permission how do you right wrongs with ...
2
|
Attachment issues. I really like talking to people, making friends. But, I only seem to attract people who are fleeting, who dont want to stay or form any kind of attachments.I have lost people I thought are my best friends, people who promised to st...
5
|

Categories: Friendship, Health

I Believe Friendship Is A Two Way Street | Similar Worlds