Spirituality & Religion

Once there was a man named Jonah! He was a Godly man so God asked him to go to Nineveh and tell them to repent or He would destroy their city!

But Jonah was scared of the Ninevites because they were very violent and mean. Jonah said what if they get angry with me, and kill me? So Jonah ran away to a port and jumped on a boat. God was angry with Jonah so he created a storm. Jonah understood that God was angry and he felt bad for all the people on the ship being in a storm because of him so he said. "I have sinned and ran from God. Throw me overboard and the storm will stop" so they threw him overboard. He was swallowed by a huge fish and stayer in the fish 3 days until he repented and prayed to the Lord and agreed to go to Nineveh and warn them about the disaster coming if they don't repent. The fish spit him out onto the beach. He went to Nineveh and told them that God would destroy them because of their sins. The Ninevites got on their knees and repented and cried out to God, save us. God saved them and did not do what he had planned to do, kill all of them. The book of Jonah
Adstar · 51-55, M
What version of the Bible are you using??? Are you using a Bible or something else?

My Bibles does not say Jonah was a Godly man or that he was scared of the Ninevites..
Adstar · 51-55, M
[@889684,Carazaa] Then if Jesus Paid the penalty for all your sins why are you believing in a teaching that tells people they must be sinless to be heard by God??? Preaching works salvation to others while at the same time believing in salvation by the atonement of Jesus for yourself..
Carazaa · F
[@1086573,Adstar] [b]John 9:31 "We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will"[/b].
Adstar · 51-55, M
[@889684,Carazaa] Going around in circles now.. And theology should Never be based on a single verse.. That's where false doctrines have their origin..

SirBenedictTheSecond · 18-21, M
Yup. And a large fish swallowed him whole. A modern day miracle but with GOD he survived that whales acidic belly.
Carazaa · F
[@1182042,SirBenedictTheSecond] Correct!
SirBenedictTheSecond · 18-21, M
[@889684,Carazaa] I wonder if I could survive.
Carazaa · F
[@1182042,SirBenedictTheSecond] If you repent and follow Jesus Yes you would! He would help you!
Allelse · 31-35, M
Sounds like extortion to me, like the Mafia.
newjaninev2 · 51-55, F
[@889684,Carazaa] [quote]He cuts down the branches and burns them which do not produce fruit. This is good![/quote]

Your death-worshipping sect is disgusting

[b]Why haven’t you blocked me?[/b] Why did you lie and promise to block me and to keep me blocked? Why did you go back on your word? Were you just lying for Jesus (as usual)?
Carazaa · F
[@46009,newjaninev2] Have a wonderful day 🤗
newjaninev2 · 51-55, F
[@889684,Carazaa] To the frustration and annoyance of creationists... I will
Entwistle · 51-55, M
Utter rubbish.
Carazaa · F
[@589276,Entwistle] False!
[@589276,Entwistle] True!
Even if we ignore the rather hostile behavior of yaweh here. Google what 3 days in gastric acid does to any living thing.
Emosaur · M
• Your god is fundamentally described as unconditionally forgiving

• If your god is unconditionally forgiving he will forgive all sins unconditionally

• Therefore, no one has to repent nor follow Jesus
Emosaur · M
• Your god is fundamentally described as all-good

• If your god is all-good he would never do anything bad/evil

• Killing is evil

• Therefore, you're describing your god as both all-good and not all-good at the same time, which is a contradiction

• Self-contradictory things and beings cannot logically exist

• Therefore, you just admitted your god doesn't exist
Carazaa · F
[@10662,Emosaur] God wanted to save the evil city so he sent a Godly man to preach to them, please read this carefully"

[b] "Jonah had gone out and sat down at a place east of the city. There he made himself a shelter, sat in its shade and waited to see what would happen to the city. 6 Then the Lord God provided a leafy plant[a] and made it grow up over Jonah to give shade for his head to ease his discomfort, and Jonah was very happy about the plant. 7 But at dawn the next day God provided a worm, which chewed the plant so that it withered. 8 When the sun rose, God provided a scorching east wind, and the sun blazed on Jonah’s head so that he grew faint. He wanted to die, and said, “It would be better for me to die than to live.”

9 But God said to Jonah, “Is it right for you to be angry about the plant?”

“It is,” he said. “And I’m so angry I wish I were dead.”

10 But the Lord said, “You have been concerned about this plant, though you did not tend it or make it grow. It sprang up overnight and died overnight. 11 And should I not have concern for the great city of Nineveh, in which there are more than a hundred and twenty thousand people who cannot tell their right hand from their left—and also many animals?”[/b]
Emosaur · M
[@889684,Carazaa] If your god wants something he could just do it. He wouldn't need to do anything else.
Cowboybob · M
Is this available on audio-book?
Carazaa · F
[@389579,Cowboybob] Yes the Bible is on You-Tube.
newjaninev2 · 51-55, F
[@889684,Carazaa] [quote]the Bible is on You-Tube[/quote]

Along with a cornucopia of other trivia, nonsense, fantasy, and irrelevant pap
basilfawlty89 · 31-35, M
There once was an elven king called Gil-Gilad, and he had a mighty spear. And when the Dark Lord took up residence again under the Ephel Duath in Barad-Dur, he and Isildur, king of Arnor and Gondor and descendant of the men of Numenor made the Last Alliance of the Free People. Gil-Gilad was slain, bit Isildur smote the Dark Lord Sauron and cut from his finger the one ring. Master Elrond the Peredhil counseled him to cast the rings into the fires of Gorgoroth, but Isildur took it as weregild. And so the foundations of Lugburz could not be destroyed, and the Dark Lord could regain his power, for Isildur was slain in the Gladden Fields and the lore of the ring was lost to the Istari.
Carazaa · F
[@665475,kodiac] True, unless your body dies first.
kodiac · 18-21, M
[@889684,Carazaa] Then why stick around on earth ?Why not just go to heaven now?
Carazaa · F
[@665475,kodiac] Life is a blessing. Every day counts to witness about what Jesus did for the world because he loves us.
luvin2flirt · 61-69, M
I personally think you did a wonderful job of telling the wonderful story of Jonah.. Bless you! 🤗
Carazaa · F
[@376951,luvin2flirt] Ahhh, you are so nice, thank you!

Spirituality & Religion