Spirituality & Religion

100 million Christians are persecuted today all over the world! This video they interviewed 2 beautiful Iranian girls!
[youtube=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vH_12pxMnM0&t=295s]
+ 2 291 replies 419 views Jul 17, 2020 |
Entwistle · 51-55, M
Why isn't God helping them?
GodSpeed63 · 61-69, M
[@46009,newjaninev2] [quote]and apparently unable to answer questions.[/quote]

I did answer your questions, I can't help if you don't like the answers I give.
newjaninev2 · 51-55, F
[@733370,GodSpeed63] the only ‘answer’ you offer is ‘goddidit’ - the answer you give when you’re not giving an answer
newjaninev2 · 51-55, F
[@733370,GodSpeed63] in what way does constant repetition of the unsupported claim ‘goddidit’ explain [i]anything?[/i]

Running away by explaining away
Yes the Satanic NWO only wants to worship baphomet. Singing now is not allowed in churches, masses are cancelled...but riots allowed. Then when antichrist comes , he will reopen churches so that people are fooled and believe he os the Messiah
Carazaa · F
[@411388,MsFugger] true!
SpiritualMan · 46-50, M
[@411388,MsFugger] I don't believe that Antichrist the man is that close in near future. The SPIRIT of Antichrist has been operating since Christ walked the earth, but it IS powering itself up to a greater degree at the moment. We CAN and WILL defeat it however, push it back.
revenant · F
They both are really pretty !
Carazaa · F
[@476282,revenant] bright too!
Emosaur · M
All religions suck.
Chelsiegirl · 41-45, T
[@10662,Emosaur] im a athiest for a reason..
GodSpeed63 · 61-69, M
Good Grief!! That's not good at all!!
I can’t believe people do that to each other. Oh wait yes I can. People persecute each other all the time for their own personal self righteous reasons.
Speedyman · 70-79, M
We know that 80% of religious persecution today is aimed at Christians. The course that merely fulfils what the Bible says: “All men shall hate you because of me”
Carazaa · F
[@9972,JovialPlutonian] yep we know truth and no one likes that! But we love people! Our motives are good! 🙂
TheWildEcho · 56-60, M
[@9972,JovialPlutonian] I don't know any self righteous Christians, were all forgiven sinners
Carazaa · F
[@722316,TheWildEcho] yes we realize we are sinners and we have humbled ourselves and repented! We are forgiven!
CULTure · 31-35, F
I agree about that, they are persecuted in Islamic countries but Christians also persecute others such as Evangelicals killing children accused of witches in Africa. Such is religion. I support secularism for that reason, everyone should be able to worship as they please but separate from state and Govt.
Speedyman · 70-79, M
I have been to most of Africa. Some of the poorest areas in fact. I am sure you have been to none of it but are just promoting your own prejudices. But people like you cannot stand the truth anyway [@394395,CULTure]
CULTure · 31-35, F
[@740449,Speedyman] Your only proof that it doesn't happen is that you've been to Africa and never saw it so it must not happen and that all charities rescuing these kids are all atheists and lying. That countries who have banned African evangelicals because of their link to child murders are all just an atheist agenda. There's no such thing as cultism, no such thing as religious abuse in any religion, and that your religion is perfect, can never do no wrong and has nothing to be criticized over.

That is prejudice, you are projecting yourself unto me.

Admitting there's issues when it is relevant to do so doesn't make you NOT a christian anymore. If anyone tells you that you can't be Christian and be critical of the church is lying and dogmatic. You need to not be ashamed to admit there's issues, admitting there's issues doesn't invalidate your religion 🤷‍♀️

Furthermore, you keep telling me I'm an atheist, I'm not. True, I support the theory of evolution but your classification to anyone who disagrees with you as an atheist just furthers the fact you're prejudiced.
Speedyman · 70-79, M
You are absolutely and completely wrong. You just talk out the back of your head. You have no idea what you are talking about[@394395,CULTure]
Harriet03 · 36-40, F
Christians have persecuted people for centuries!!
Carazaa · F
[@763897,Harriet03] I have explained this at least 5 timmes for you!
Harriet03 · 36-40, F
[@889684,Carazaa] Nope! You've just tried (unsuccessfully) to justify it. You have never explained it.
Carazaa · F
[@763897,Harriet03] I have you just don’t like truth
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/21/70/25/MarmieMarch-UKWowSycheOqIWI.jpg]I'm sorry, what were you saying ?

Spirituality & Religion

100 million Christians are persecuted today all ov... | Spirituality & Religion | Similar Worlds