Spirituality & Religion

to all my fellow Christians i can't wait until judgment day comes so i can see the look on non belivers face when they see God what about yall ?
0
|
Keepitsimple · 46-50, F
Amen and Bless you!
What about that thought excites you?
Echambers101 · 22-25, M
[@513813,LukeOnTheBrightSide] the fact that non believers deny the creator and they Are going to have to explain to him why they didn't believe
Will your God forgive them? [@414580,Echambers101]
And this is why everyone loves Christians 🙄
Ynotisay · M
[@776292,BeefySenpie] No shit, huh?
reflectingmonkey · 46-50, M
[@776292,BeefySenpie] 😂😂
They should set up grandstands and sell pop corn..

Next batter up. Pope Francis..
oh boy punters.. this guys got his work cut out for him today..
GoldenWorm · 46-50, M
Wow, what an asshole.
reflectingmonkey · 46-50, M
you really think that god is such a self-centered, egomaniac attention seeker that he will condemn people who didnt worship him in the christian way? I'm sure he'll forgive you for having such a low opinion of his love for humanity.
reflectingmonkey · 46-50, M
[@414580,Echambers101] i understand that your limited perspective on love makes you want to say you are right and any other form of worship is wrong but dont project your limitations on god. a true god of love will recognize a true devotee whether he calls him god, jesus, rama, krishna, shiva, allah. and he will probably forgive you for trying to contain him and say "he only love us and not the rest of you".
Echambers101 · 22-25, M
[@9310,reflectingmonkey] I know he loves everyone my point is people should know god exist they should be following the bible the best they can nobody is perfect but at least there trying technically everyone should be Christians
reflectingmonkey · 46-50, M
[@414580,Echambers101] no, your point is that if they are not christian god will not recognize their worship and that is blasphemy and disrespectful to god. all forms of worship were created by man, all holy books were written by men and god is wise enough to see the honesty in one's worship. you need to look around, look at other holy books and see that there are many ways to worship. its just an ego-trip to want to think you have the only REAL one. i know some hindus who would never think to say that their form of devotion is the only good one. saying that would be considered blasphemous.
Sounds revenge-y.
SwampFlower · 26-30, F
I can't wait to see the looks on all the believers' faces who are locked out of the gates for worshipping false idols.

Should this day even occur, of course.
GeorgeTBH · 26-30, M
😂 <--- the look on my face when i look up from hell 👍️
sanitatem · 22-25
You should be ashamed to troll at this level. Many people probably believes you. Only self proclaimed “Christians” act like that. I get what you’re saying, but you are expressing it at their level, so that doesn’t make you above them.
Ynotisay · M
[@562356,sanitatem] I don't think he's trolling.
Echambers101 · 22-25, M
[@562356,sanitatem] what are you talking about If your a Christian then you know what I'm talking about I'm not putting my above anyone

Spirituality & Religion

to all my fellow Christians i can't wait unti... | Spirituality & Religion | Similar Worlds