Spirituality & Religion

How is Jesus different than any religion on earth?
❤️ Because it is the only faith that does not require anything of you to reach God, but just to love Jesus. Because he did it all. All other religions work for heaven, not Christianity.

❤️Jesus is the most loving and He teaches us to be loving by his own example.
He laid down his life for his enemies. Why does he do that? It is crazy love, because we don't deserve it. Why? because He loves the world.

❤️Many people call themselves Christian, but Jesus says. "These are those who love me, those who keep my commands to love God, and treat others as you would want to be treated." The GOLDEN RULE. He says "love your enemies, and pray for those who despitefully use you."

I love you, and I am praying for you that you will have all your prayers answered. Jesus says Go into all the world and tell others the good news.

"[b]I AM the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father but through me." [/b]🤗

"[b]For God so loved the world, that He sent his only begotten son that who so ever believe on Him shall not die, but have everlasting life"[/b].
4
|
Aidan · 22-25, F
🙏🏽
Carazaa · 56-60, F
[@1021,Kakashi] 🤗
Mulder · 36-40, M
Jesus also said judge not lest ye be judged and let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Yet when it comes to many matters like abortion or homosexuality Christians very openly judge them. Perhaps the Christians should practice what they preach
Mulder · 36-40, M
[@889684,Carazaa] Jesus may have died for your sins but not for mine. I do not see Jesus as the son of god.
Mulder · 36-40, M
[@889684,Carazaa] they have witnesses as well, but witness testimony from 2,000 years ago that had been tweaked and edited to fit whatever culture was gonna be using it is far from credible
Carazaa · 56-60, F
[@510099,Mulder] OK your choise to believe in whatever you want. I wish you the best!🌻
It’s not a [b]free[/b] gift if you are [i]required[/i] to have faith in someone in order to reach heaven.
“Strings attached” is the exact opposite of free.... [i]If you believe[/i]
I see your point, and if I believed any of that actually happened, I would totally agree.👍🏻 [@510099,Mulder]
I could go in circles all day with you, quoting scripture and debating opinions, but the fact is I won’t change your mind and you won’t change mine. I wasted the majority of my life believing Jesus was the only way, and pouring judgement and pity on others for not believing exactly as I did. I am thankful beyond comprehension that I found the truth in myself after years and years of having my head filled with garbage and lies. If it helps you to feel better believing your way is the only way, fantastic. I really am happy for you and have no ill will, I just hate to see others swayed by false promises, so I felt the need to comment. [@889684,Carazaa]
Carazaa · 56-60, F
[@998620,RazorWire]

🤗 I care about you. You were not born again I don't think, because God keeps us in the palm of his hand. But Jesus said that in the last days before he comes to judge the living and the dead many will depart from the faith. God says "come back to me"
He was Jewish.
Carazaa · 56-60, F
[@561441,FrogManReturns] Yes He is, and We are too when we are saved. I am part of Israel's people, like we all are when we are adopted into "Israel". "[b]He came to His own, but His own did not know Him"[/b]

Jesus said after he was killed that the Jews would be scattered all over the world and be hated and mistreated, and then right before he comes back he will gather them back to their own land in Jerusalem again which happened in 1945.
Mulder · 36-40, M
[@889684,Carazaa] when the next savior appears the Jewish people will call him the Messiah the Christians will call him the Antichrist. The bible creates a self fulfilling prophecy.
OhKelsey · 18-21, F
Jesus embodied the concept of passive resistance to oppression: getting through the worst times until Rome fell apart. I can't think of anything else where he was unique in his words and actions.
Carazaa · 56-60, F
[@1001706,OhKelsey]

He died for humanities [b]sins[/b], and He is God in the flesh and he proved it!

How?

JESUS said "What is harder to say, I can forgive peoples sins, or to say take up your bed and walk?" The apostles said to him "to say take your bed and walk.

Then he said to a man "pick up your bed walk," and he did so"
Zonuss · 36-40, M
Jesus is not a religion. 🙂
OhKelsey · 18-21, F
[@322117,Zonuss] Jeezanity?
MLGecko · 41-45, M
[@1001706,OhKelsey] This sounds dirty
xixgun · M
First off (and a big theoretical slap for this), Jesus, is not a religion.

As someone who states they are a Christian, you before anyone else, should know this.
curiosi · 56-60, F
Might want to pick up that Bible again.
Carazaa · 56-60, F
[@423488,curiosi] 🤗
TakingBackMidgard · 26-30, M
Well Jesus is a man not a religions and l loving another man is gay
Budwick · 61-69, M
[@970756,MarkS] [quote]God too is concentrated positive energy[/quote]

Concentrate harder, maybe?
Carazaa · 56-60, F
[@884493,Thinkerbell] Thank you sooo much, How beautiful!🌻
Thinkerbell · 36-40, F
[@889684,Carazaa]

You're welcome, and thank you! 🤗
GodSpeed63 · 61-69, M
Jesus lives and religion is dead.
Carazaa · 56-60, F
[@733370,GodSpeed63] Very true, praise God!

Spirituality & Religion

How is Jesus different than any religion on earth? | Spirituality & Religion | Similar Worlds