Spirituality & Religion

Is a woman superior to "god"?
Christians claim that their god made the world perfect and all the problems are due to Eve eating an apple. The implication is that "almighty god's" plans were thwarted by a mere woman. :)
6
|
Carazaa · 56-60, F
Not true. Satan lied, and Eve believed the lie, and Adam believed Eve.
suzie1960 · 56-60, F
[@889684,Carazaa] That's not right. According to the bible, god lied. He told Eve she would die the day she ate the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Satan exposed that lie, Eve ate the fruit and [b]did not die that day[/b] - contrary to what god had said.

Adam and Eve were meant to be perfect but, be eating the fruit, Eve thwarted god's plans. In modern parlance, she put one over on him.
Carazaa · 56-60, F
[@342594,suzie1960] God told the truth. Satan lied. Eve and all humanity from then on dies. But He will come again to make a new heaven and earth and that is when we will live forever.

I understand from your groups that you hate Christians. I don't respect that. Because I love you and all people regardless of your beliefs or actions. But I respectfully ask you to leave me alone and not write me again because you are hateful. It's not pretty, Its ugly!
suzie1960 · 56-60, F
[@889684,Carazaa] [quote]God told the truth. Satan lied. Eve and all humanity from then on dies[/quote]
[b]Sorry but I can't let your misinformation go unchallenged.[/b] Eve did not die that day as god had said she would. I'm not sure, off hand, how much longer she was supposed to have lived but Adam, who also ate the fruit, is said to have lived to the age of 930 years.

If you look at my groups again, you'll see I'm a member of groups that object to [b]the actions[/b] of some christians. That's not a hatred of christians [i]per se[/i]. In fact I get on well with quite a few christians who don't try to force their beliefs onto others.
Carazaa · 56-60, F
[@342594,suzie1960] I asked you to leave me alone! You are abusive, and harassing me again!
suzie1960 · 56-60, F
[@889684,Carazaa] I was just correcting your misinformation. You don't have to post on my threads, it was your choice to harrass me.
Harriet03 · 36-40, F
[@889684,Carazaa] Facts aren't abusive hun! 🤷‍♀️
suzie1960 · 56-60, F
[@838988,Perkins] It's one of the things I did study when I was a christian There are various ways of attempting to explain the contradiction but it's really just a fiction, no different from any other fairy tale.

Spirituality & Religion

Is a woman superior to "god"? | Spirituality & Religion | Replies | Similar Worlds