I Am a Day Dreamer

I was in love, The happiest with you. Now I am a dreamer.
4
|
3
|
The best way to be happy! To be lost in the thoughts and then envision yourself in a state of happiness and satisfaction! Read it in an article online! Does make sense! Daydreaming is not bad till the time you know that it is just a state of mi...
2
|
I love daydreaming. I think, in some way, that it helps me find my way through difficult situations. I don't know how it happens, but piecing together scenes from movies and TV shows and thoughts I had long forgotten has led me to new understa...
1
|
..and night wisher
7
|
I think it's kind of important. Day dreaming can also helps set future goals. Of course, then there's the fun kind where I live in a place surrounded by a forest, stream and lake, living with the man of my dreams...near Disneyland (so we ...
9
|
My job can be monotonous, quite often. Some daydreaming is a distraction that helps me get through the day.
100+, T
1
|
I love to day dream. A wonderful little vacation in the middle of a hectic day. Usually it has to do with a waterfall. Sunshine peeking through the trees and swimming in a clear pool as lights dance like diamonds on the surface. Mmmmmm be back in...
6
|
I close my eyes and begin to dream of a day .... that I can hang my clothes out and enjoy the beautiful day!
4
|
Too many thoughts. My life is so much more interesting inside my head. I might look like I'm doing nothing, but in my head, I'm quite busy. The most exciting life is the imaginary one. Sometimes I want to be completely out of touch with re...
8
|
Some of the dreams I’ve had would get me arrested, haha.
4
|
My days off! I dream of them! They are too short and too far between....
0
|
I just want to be in love right now. I know I sound really weird when I say that, but if someone wants me to go into detail about my own definition of it, I could. I just want to express my fantasy world, or at least a certain aspect of it.
7
|
i'm constantly lost in my daydreams.they take my mind off of the mundane work day or people getting under my skin...i think i'd go crackers without my daydreams
3
|
I don't think i ever daydreamed more than when i was in public school. It didn't even matter what class, but most teachers now days have the philosophy to only call on students that daydream or are talking, so lucky me.
0
|
I'm always daydreaming. The one I have most is me by a cabin sitting in a swing by a creek with a thick book and a blanket. It's autumn by the way the leaves look and I'm always looking over the running water and I feel so calm and fr...
12
|
What's it like to fall asleep next to someone who loves you? What's it like to wake up to someone who loves you, what's it like for someone to love you?
5
|
Good Morning friends , have a goodweekend!
3
|
what is on your agenda today ?
2
|
I tend to day dream a lot. I pay attention when need be but I find it helps to daydream sometimes when I feel stressed or anxious. I like to write them down after too if some make a good story idea. Sometimes I like to even daydream about better thin...
3
|

I Am a Day Dreamer
Categories: Other

I Am a Day Dreamer | Similar Worlds