Liberal Psychiatrist Fantasizes About Shooting White People in the Head

Psychiatrist Who Told Yale Audience She Fantasizes About Shooting White People in the Head Says Her Comment Was Taken Out of Context

A New York-based psychiatrist who recently told a Yale audience that she fantasizes about shooting white people in the head says her comments were taken out of context.

Dr. Aruna Khilanani said she had fantasies of “unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way” – then burying their body with her bloody hands.

The psychiatrist also said “white people are out of their minds” and their brains are damaged and demented: “They have five holes in their brain. It’s like banging your head against a brick wall.”

In what context is fantasizing of unloading a revolver into the head of another person a good thing?

Do you think this will help the democrats?
GhostPoncho · 51-55, M
How is she not fired?
Persephonee · 22-25, F
[@903658,BelovedTed] Because she didn't say it about black people, presumably
GhostPoncho · 51-55, M
[@1140166,Persephonee] Lol, ya think?
uncalled4 · 51-55, M
Are incidents like this part of my white privilege? If so, I'll happily defer.
turbineman40 · 80-89, M
The person or committee who hired this crazy woman to speak at Yale needs to be fired too. This psychiatrist needs to be hospitalized for her dangerous way of thinking
PhpPhoenix · 31-35, M
Maybe in similar contexts as fantasizing about standing in the middle of Fifth Avenue, shooting somebody and not losing any voters?
PhpPhoenix · 31-35, M
[@841775,Budwick] thankfully she isn't falling for it indeed, but not for a lack of manipulation from your side.
Budwick · 70-79, M
[@1125975,PhpPhoenix]
PhpPhoenix · 31-35, M
[@841775,Budwick] Nah, facts to support your statements is enough.
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
Wonder why people aren't complaining 🤷‍♂️
Because MSM is not telling them what to do. [@349935,Virgo79]
QueenandCrown · 36-40, F
[@349935,Virgo79] People are complaining, and insisting she needs to be psychiatric evaluated.
That’s because it’s apparently OK to say you want to murder white people. It’s all part of the marginalization. First they made sure that hate crimes perpetrated against whites are not called hate crimes. Now, there will be no censure or penalties for those who commit biased crimes and murder. The next logical step will be a upsurge in hate crimes against whites that the media and liberals will ignore. [@841775,Budwick]
Budwick · 70-79, M
[@604557,stratosranger] [quote]The next logical step will be a upsurge in hate crimes against whites that the media and liberals will ignore.[/quote]

Just in time for summer rioting season!
Or letting it ferment until the 2022 elections. [@841775,Budwick]
QueenandCrown · 36-40, F
I don't know about helping the Democrats, but it's definitely a call for professional help.
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
To me it's not even good gossip. It's not normal to over share, but it's an internet sensation, the content doesn't need sharing. It's bogus communication, you can't really find a point. It's sensationalist but so used on the web as to be mundane.
Autistic people talk long about such stories-. Without a break. Like your writing.
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
[@841775,Budwick] public funded media needs to have at least as many outlets as the private sector. We knew that before.
[@1201621,MotherHubbard] Try to stick to the subject at hand. So when it’s Right wing violence you have no problem getting on your soap box and yelling, “What are the advantages to the right wing if we continue to have guns and shootings in our society?
Why do they cling to gun violence?” Your post. Your words. But when it’s a left winger gun violence you ignore it? When it’s inner city gun violence you ignore it? When it’s burn, loot, murder you ignore it? When it’s a liberal loon advocating it on a podium at Yale you ignore it? Interesting. And very telling.
Budwick · 70-79, M
[@1201621,MotherHubbard] [quote] public funded media needs to have at least as many outlets as the private sector.[/quote]

Is THAT what she means by 'shooting white people in the head'?
carpediem · 61-69, M
Very typical double standard. The woman is a danger on many levels. But for some reason, the left media doesn't see this as a big deal. And if he media doesn't whine, no one will do a damned thing about it.

Has her access to social media been cut off?
curiosi · 56-60, F
And yet the libs continue to tell us that we should trust doctors/scientists.
4meAndyou · F
I think that some of us are of the opinion that ALL people who major in psychiatry do so because they, themselves, are mentally ill, and some of them, like Dr. Aruna Khilanani, are in desperate need of help. She should be on a watchlist. Right NOW.

[big]Mentally ill people who are thinking about self harm or about harming others are supposed to be involuntarily committed.[/big]
QueenandCrown · 36-40, F
[@387713,4meAndyou] Girl, ain't that the truth. I used to date a psychiatrist and he was absolutely LOCO!
4meAndyou · F
[@484541,QueenandCrown] I have a cousin who majored in it, who was always a bit of a fringe element. But I am thinking of the psychiatric social worker who used to see my son, and she was a whacko. If only I had known then what I know now...
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYCLW_f-qkY]
So did FlowerandButterSticks block you too? I’m glad she did. She’s pretty brain damaged. [@841775,Budwick]
Budwick · 70-79, M
[@604557,stratosranger] Yup, looks like IT did.
😂[@841775,Budwick]
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
Probably a facebook hero too
graphite · 56-60, M
A psychiatrist who needs a psychiatrist. Her license to practice should be voided immediately, and she should be put on an FBI watch list.
turbineman40 · 80-89, M
[@841775,Budwick] yea, go big shut down her Twitter account like they did Trump?
Budwick · 70-79, M
[@367957,turbineman40] To Socialists, Democrats and Marxists, getting shutdown on Twatter as bad to them as being forced to have dinner with Hillary Clinton would be to us.
turbineman40 · 80-89, M
[@841775,Budwick] good comparison Budwick. I will use that again.
Have you seen The Pillow Man, Mike Lindells vices on the last election results? Google Mike Lindell and watch his videos. Especially his 9-0 video. Very interesting!
Piper · 61-69, F
From what I've read about the content of her online lecture, no context of her words lessens how unsettling much of what said she is.

I figure that's why there's been so much general outrage expressed over things she said in her "lecture", why Yale put out a statement both before and after they chose to allow it, and why her office has reportedly been "permanently closed".
GhostPoncho · 51-55, M
[@910977,Piper] The inherent hypocrisy is the high point of absurdity.
Piper · 61-69, F
[@903658,BelovedTed] It seems you replied when I mistakenly submitted my comment, before I was finished composing it.
I'm not sure whose inherent hypocrisy you're referring to.
FlowersNButterflies · 61-69, F
Where is the "liberal" part? https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/06/nyregion/yale-psychiatrist-aruna-khilanani.html
FlowersNButterflies · 61-69, F
[@604557,stratosranger] Questionable at best.
So you’re advocating racism?[@1125727,FlowersNButterflies]
FlowersNButterflies · 61-69, F
No, you are projecting. Making an enemy where one does not exist. [@604557,stratosranger]
Oh yes! I am sure she will be cheered and given a raise and promotion. You see that isn't hate speech.
Budwick · 70-79, M
[@78387,Stereoguy] [quote]You see that isn't hate speech.[/quote]

[@841775,Budwick] As long as they are only shooting white's that's not hate speech. Well as last ling as they only shoot white conservatives. You see we are bad people. We deserve it.
Spotpot · 41-45, M
Liberals tend to be educated have fact and arguments on their side conservatives base their arguments on emotion and fear.
FlowersNButterflies · 61-69, F
[@1206109,Spotpot] Actor Colin Firth funded a study on that topic and was dismayed when the brain science proved that conservatives have a larger brain fear center than liberals. Conservatives are living lives of great fear.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1342239/Brain-study-reveals-right-wing-conservatives-larger-primitive-amygdala.html
Budwick · 70-79, M
[@1125727,FlowersNButterflies] [quote]Actor Colin Firth funded a study on that topic and was dismayed [/quote]

Colin was one of Harvey Weinstein's favorite clients.
FlowersNButterflies · 61-69, F
Smh. And you know this absolutely... how? You just say things. No credibility. [@841775,Budwick]
FlowersNButterflies · 61-69, F
And the part which concerns me is the Natives, the Asians, the Blacks, the Japanese, the Jews and women. To name a few.

You are falsely claiming I support her words, not behaviors. Fact is white males have caused most of the horror in the world. And christianity is the white male tool (religion does nothing much good for women).

Julia Sugarbaker's written monologue is still spot on, with humor:

https://youtu.be/PZXya-IMLiI
Yeah, but we have the mentally challenged Biden following the direction of BLM and the left telling us that “White Supremacy ” is America’s greatest threat. The man is pathetic. Won’t hold my breath waiting for him or any of his ilk to call this woman out. Hypocrisy.