Hostile Extraterrestrials Land on Earth and Demand of Earthlings "Take Me to Your Leader."

Wanna bet that day Donald Trump immediately proclaims that Joe Biden is the legitimate President of the United States?
Becksta · 36-40
Nah... he'd want to be the one trying to obtain a peace agreement so that he can say that he saved humanity from Covid19 and ET...
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
And the aliens would laugh and laugh and laugh at the thought of Biden leading a one man parade to the outhouse. I hear Biden has arrows painted on his shoes to tell him what direction he is going. Not a good or legitimately elected president is Biden.
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
[@1201381,LordShadowfireTheSarcastic] Whether you believe or want to believe has no relevance. Where does the evidence take you? From my reading of current events I have logically concluded that Covid is an engineered virus that escaped a lab in China. The very same lab that was receiving money from the Pentagon for gain of function research in viruses. Why would the pentagon want gain of function viruses? Obviously as a bioweapon. The only reason the research was going on in China was because Obama banned such research in the US years ago.
[@10033,hippyjoe1955] I read stuff like that and I ask myself one basic question. How well can a group of several thousand human beings keep a secret?
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
[@1201381,LordShadowfireTheSarcastic] It wasn't a very well kept secret. It has been widely known for months now. Sometimes conspiracies are real. Sad to say.
eli1601 · 61-69, M
They wouldn't land here unless a weakling like Biden was President. If Trump was in the White House, as he should be, they would land in France.
beckyromero · 31-35, F
[@10531,eli1601]

Trump's Defense Policy against extraterrestrial threats:

I will guarantee you that's exactly what would happen. Then he would go hide out in one of his vacation homes.
ron122 · 36-40, M
AOC is the real president🤣
ron122 · 36-40, M
[@1201381,LordShadowfireTheSarcastic] I don't care what color the next president is. We just need someone with common sense
[@20437,ron122] So, you're not a Trump supporter, then?
ron122 · 36-40, M
[@1201381,LordShadowfireTheSarcastic] I liked some of the things he did while in office. He is a dick though. I just think Biden at this point in his life is not fit to be president