Breaking news: Trump Administration officially begins transition process to President Biden.

Don’t take my word for it. Look it up. This is officially over for you Trump supporters. Excellent day for democracy.
Should I be........Sad ?
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] Election speak... Trump style. "We dont need your opinion. La La La.... I cant hear you"😷
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] But I have a lot of opinions !!! nobody wants to hear them ?
Viper · 31-35, M
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] You should be happy, the American democracy is working legally and properly, just like it's supposed to!

Just like when the voters said hell to the no for Hillary, they're saying hell the no to Trump.

Silent majority wants a moderate, not these extreme dumbasses.
HatterM · 46-50, M
Hope so. Will be such a relief in terms of putting things in place to help with Covid over in US right now.
chairde · 26-30, M
Not a moment too soon. Americas democracy has been stress tested. And it has held (no thanks to most of the Republicans).

I fervently hope that the Whole of America will come out of this whole Trump shitshow a stronger nation.

Welcome back America! We’ve missed you 😊 🇺🇸
Blythe · F
[@1166899,chairde] Thank you! It's great to be back. 😊
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
good news for the american people trump should of done that weeks ago conceded defeat all he has succeeding doing is make himself like a berk waste supreme court time and wasted money with his arrogance
OggggO · 31-35, M
Fucking took long enough.
JollyLily · 26-30, F
Guess his 3 week long temper tantrum finally came to an end after every last one of his lawsuits was thrown out. Good riddance.
PhpPhoenix · 31-35, M
[@553891,JollyLily] the administration started the process. Trump himself still hasn't conceded. I wonder when he is going to accept the result.
chairde · 26-30, M
[@1125975,PhpPhoenix] he doesn’t need to and I’m sure he won’t. It no longer matters now what he thinks. His administration is moving on without him. He might as well remain on his golf course to his hearts content.
darkshadow · M
[@1125975,PhpPhoenix] he isn't man enough to do that,he'll hide out and not attend the inauguration..good riddance
Jake966 · 51-55, M
Or excellent day for socialism ! I think it’s fake news
QuixoticSoul · 36-40, M
[@1166718,argusfiltch22] I heard socialism is when the government does stuff.
Archtiger · 26-30, M
[@580625,QuixoticSoul] And fake news is a catchall for news they dont want to accept.
Viper · 31-35, M
[@1166718,argusfiltch22] the crazy thing is there is fake news and they believe it as clear truth!

Dispute zero evidence of such...
Dang, it looks like Trump doesn't really want to destroy the entire United States to feed his ego.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/527278-trump-tells-gsa-to-allow-biden-transition-to-begin
QuietChaos · 51-55, M
Maybe his ego is stuffed. [@479686,MistyCee]
Viper · 31-35, M
[@479686,MistyCee] more like he's been softly told to do by insiders, because if he doesn't, the party will turn on him.

The party is scared that Trump will turn on them, but it's a two way street, and they're quietly working together to not lose one another (for now).
Viper · 31-35, M
Good to know
autumn25 · 26-30, F
Hooray for democracy!
He's allowing the transition but still hasn't conceded.
[@517284,HarryRidesTheShortBus] Yup, which actually makes sense. Trump can't ever concede, but he's not in it for anything more than himself and is looking at consequences.
[@800884,Viper] I was responding to some of the arguments going on under this post.

Unfortunately, some people will always hang onto technicalities. They'll all be screaming fraud for the next 4 years and won't recognize Biden as the President. Doesn't matter that there is zero evidence to support the claim. We have really entered The Twilight Zone territory because of Trump. He's completely undermined our election process.
[@479686,MistyCee] Exactly. It's always about him. He doesn't give a rat's ass about this country.
chairde · 26-30, M
[@841775,Budwick] [@10033,hippyjoe1955] [@893459,JT123] [@824678,PainfulTruth] [@327405,TheScissoring] any comments on this?
chairde · 26-30, M
[@800884,Viper] [@356705,Jake966] I’d like to think he is joking.
[@800884,Viper] [@1166899,chairde] lol. I assume nothing when it comes to hardcore Trump supporters.
Archtiger · 26-30, M
[@1166899,chairde] I’ve encountered him before. He is 100% serious.
Who cares. I still like Trump. I think he’ll be okay.
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
At Last! I note that it is Emily Murphy of General Services Administration who has faced the truth and commenced the transition process without the authorization of the current President. But Donny wont be happy. I wonder if he will try to have her fired..?😷
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] He appears to be giving her the go ahead. At this point, it wouldn't be wise to fire her. He'll be done in less than 2 months.
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@517284,HarryRidesTheShortBus] I agree.. However it isnt so much that he said Yes. But he stopped saying No..
Sounds like you’re convincing you.. not us 🍿😏
[@800884,Viper] go stand in the morror.. and repeat that Q.. 😎🕺🏻
Viper · 31-35, M
[@327405,TheScissoring] lol, I don't have a "morror" lol

And of course you're too chicken shit to answer ;) you'll continue the believe your lies.
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@327405,TheScissoring] And we need to convince you because.................?😷
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
And a sad day for America
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
[@8041,HistoriansFallacy] umm, partly true you don't know me.
And the "mind set"
That has something to do with giving everything and getting nothing, that's something Biden wont give a shit about, Kerry is one of the worst, lying fool!
Yes I remember years ago jonh kerry.
But remember my mindset when you're paying your bills in a couple years.
[@349935,Virgo79] ohhh! You are concerned about the tax issue..
🤣...that makes perfect sense🙄.

You should take some time and investigate who raises taxes ....

Kerry was instrumental in the environmental negotiations..
His appointment is a good step in the right direction...To get the US back in step with the rest of the world..

If you want , I can explain the science and economics to you..

I know that probably scares you...oh well..

What did Kerry lie about?

You are right...I don’t know, nor will we ever cross paths
Professionally...
If you want to learn...I can teach you..

But your views are what they are ...for a reason.
Archtiger · 26-30, M
[@8041,HistoriansFallacy] Succinct and accurate.
Jimmy2016 · 61-69, M
Biden started the transition before he was given permission from the GSA to do so. Politicians never follow the Law...
Jimmy2016 · 61-69, M
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] Yes Biden can start to prepare his cabinet. He can't receive any official government documents from the Trump administration nor can the Trump administration give him any until approval is giving by the AGS....Should happen very soon...
Jimmy2016 · 61-69, M
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] Voters only vote, They don't give permission to any politicians to have they perform their jobs..
[@383312,Jimmy2016] But isn’t that the [b]point[/b] of voters ? Otherwise wouldn’t the president just be selected by the House or Senate, similar to the way a PM is selected by Parliament in Canada, for example ?
Maleficent · F
Are you listening to the news 🤦‍♀️
Maleficent · F
[@580625,QuixoticSoul] You make me laugh 😆
Archtiger · 26-30, M
[@773073,Maleficent] Awakening to what?
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@773073,Maleficent] [quote]Are you listening to the news [/quote] Right, should've asked to my car mechanic first. How dumb of me.
Well, they thoroughly wasted time and money (in some states, taxpayer money) on their pointless lawsuits, but better late than never.
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
[@1150454,EnfantTerrible] funny you didnt complain about all that was spent on the bogus collusion claims🙂
Tastyfrzz · 56-60, M
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aopdD9Cu-So]
Archtiger · 26-30, M
[@391032,Tastyfrzz] Oh the world, the world.