Are the Trump supporters on this site the same ten people with massive amounts of alternative accounts?

I’m beginning to believe so as they all sound exactly the same. Notice this is a question and not an opinion I’m claiming is fact. Hope you are taking notes clones of Trump.
Budwick · 70-79, M Best Comment
[quote]Are the Trump supporters on this site the same ten people with massive amounts of alternative accounts?[/quote]

Nah, that's a left wing / commie tactic on Twatter.

Schooling commies is great fun but I haven't time to do it with multiple accounts.
Budwick · 70-79, M
[@1166718,argusfiltch22] [quote]I will not respond to statements [/quote]

I know.
That's what I just said!
Harriet03 · 41-45, F
[@841775,Budwick] [image deleted]
JohnnyO · 36-40, M
[@1166718,argusfiltch22] Him & Jackson Are The Same Person

NoahB · 26-30, M
nah not on here. They have different voice/attitudes if you pay attention. they say the same catchphrases and slogans but they're all def different.
ArgusFilch · 26-30, M
[@960372,NoahB] I’d leave this site but I’m enjoying turning the tables on them and watching them run despite how big and strong they claim to be.
NoahB · 26-30, M
[@1166718,argusfiltch22] theres something devilishly fun about watching paper tigers fold isnt there?
ArgusFilch · 26-30, M
[@960372,NoahB] Watching paper tigers fold. I love this.
JNTHN · 31-35, M
I wish that was the case. 😆
HatterM · 46-50, M
I just assumed I'm not hearing them because they've blocked me 😆
mrlopez · 26-30, M
i used to own a trump troll account
deadgerbil · 22-25, M
The way they act you'd think they are just trolls lol. It's sad that they're actual people
ArgusFilch · 26-30, M
[@761112,deadgerbil] That’s giving them too much credit.
Graylight · 46-50, F
No, it's just the hive-thought instinct catching you off guard.
Maleficent · F
I've notice all liberals are still mean, nasty, ignorant and stupid. Not that I'm labeling anyone.
ArgusFilch · 26-30, M
[@773073,Maleficent] You are entitled to your personal observations.
It certainly seems that way when “new” profiles pop up spouting the same tired rhetoric—although they are well-indoctrinated by the man and his stooges on Fox and Breitbart. 🙁
SumKindaMunster · 51-55, M
No, this isn't Reddit or Facebook, there aren't moderation teams working 24/7 removing anything that might make you wrinkle your petticoats.
ArgusFilch · 26-30, M
[@622788,SumKindaMunster] Even better. This is incredible, like a gift to prove my post. Use insults to try and gain an edge because you have nothing. Continue, please. That’s true honesty, I would love to hear what else you have to say.
SumKindaMunster · 51-55, M
[@1166718,argusfiltch22] There's no argument to win here, your post is rude and insulting and any response should be the same.

You've proven nothing other than you fear and are intimidated by those whom you disagree with, and this is your childish, craven way of getting back at them.
ArgusFilch · 26-30, M
[@622788,SumKindaMunster] We win.
ArgusFilch · 26-30, M
[@763897,Harriet03] [@1118414,OHPUHLEEZE] [@328496,bijouxbroussard] Deleted his answers again. Isn’t this all enlightening?
[@1166718,argusfiltch22] Makes me wonder why he even bothers to post. He obviously is allergic to facts. And he claims he deleted the previous posts because you were “disrespectful” ? Was I disrespectful ? “Delusional” was [b]his[/b] word. Everything else I said is provable—a matter of public record. 🙄
ArgusFilch · 26-30, M
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] They don’t believe in facts.
Kindheartedguy · 46-50, M
lol... yes. Trolls and catfish use the same techniques.
Anyone remember DonaldTrumpet?
HatterM · 46-50, M
[@695370,Straylight] Yeah, very funny!
luvnsunshine · 22-25, F
[@695370,Straylight] oh yeah! I kinda miss that guy, after awhile I just started laughing at it 😂
ArgusFilch · 26-30, M
[@695370,Straylight] I was not here for that.
Peapod · 56-60, F
Hahaha...that has actually crossed my mind. I just know from my own experience how quick my rather mild comments would get swarmed by 2 or 3 of them. I have recently blocked this behavior since I am not here for stupidity.
It certainly seems so. As echo chambers become more defined, the same opinions are recycled and parroted amongst the members of the echo chamber. There is very little original thought (the same thing happens on the left, mind you, listen to any "woke" discussion and you'll hear the same repeated uninteresting points). Political discussion is a cesspool.