Can you believe Trump is still harping on the Bidens, the Ukraine and China? That was debunked months ago!
cherokeepatti61-69, F Best Comment
The party is just getting started馃槀
Oster1M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] Yes it is! It鈥檚 really sad to see some so delusional and fighting for the downfall of our country.
cherokeepatti61-69, F
[@400392,Oster1] Hunter鈥檚 laptop will open up a can of worms on D.C. Washington, D.C. is shaking
Oster1M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] You betcha! Like a paint can shaker. We haven鈥檛 seen the end yet. Biden, his son, daughter, two brothers have divided hundreds of millions plus between them. I suspect many more people involved and way more money. Nobody has asked what they did for all that money!

whowasthatmaskedman61-69, M
What else does he have? His miilionaire tax cuts? Pointing at other peoples flaws has been his whole campaign since 2015.馃樂
whowasthatmaskedman61-69, M
[@112526,carpediem] Of that list, only your 401K is real. Everything else is fake promises. Specifically the Steel industry and the wall. And your 401K is based on printed money.馃樂
SpiritualMan46-50, M
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] Fake? The numbers prove otherwise.
whowasthatmaskedman61-69, M
[@778667,SpiritualMan] For every "job" in steel Trump had lost 20 making nails, by putting the cost of raw steel up and making them uncompetive. Where do those nails come from now? China..馃樂
[image=https://media4.giphy.com/media/1qjZV8pMLOkc2N70Pf/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29jdf7lyx3op2s6w73nczhttmwaez7y8sh15v70ldu&rid=giphy.gif]
SpiritualMan46-50, M
Well documents, leaked emails coming out now...not so fast on being "debunked".
SpiritualMan46-50, M
[@7167,Adaydreambeliever] If they are guilty of public corruption they don't deserve to be elected and later they should go to prison. Biden had underage material on his laptop, and from what I gathered, it was of him and some underage girl or girls, not just downloaded internet material.
Adaydreambeliever56-60, FVIP
[@778667,SpiritualMan] You talk out of your ass Spirital! You are probably, if not THE least spiritual man I have ever encountered! You are truly one of the most closed-minded and bigoted.
Trump has been accused by women who were underage.. but that's ok isn't it?
SpiritualMan46-50, M
[@7167,Adaydreambeliever] Trump has been accused but it hasn't been proven. In fact many of their stories have fallen apart. Of course IF he did anything wrong there, I want him to be "taken care of" later as well....but images and or videos of Hunter are on that laptop of him engaging in sexual activities with underage girls, that pretty much PROVES he did it...If someone like YOU call me bigoted then it is a compliment for ME...
MasterLee51-55, M
By who
Jackjjacksonjr56-60, M
Only in your fantasy world where 鈥渄ebunked鈥 = saying something is not true with zero evidence to support that false claim.
pagandad61-69, M
Debunked? In your leftist, commie dreams, boyo. That meth head son of old Joe left his laptop with a repair shop, then just deserted it. The shop tried and tried to get hold of him to come for it, and pay for the repairs, but he didn't, so the repair guy gave it to the FBI, but made a copy of the hard drive JUST IN CASE. Good thing he did too, because the FBI swamp rats sat on the evidence and did NOTHING. The computer guy has given copies of the drive to a Republican Senator, and to Rudy Giuliani. The evidence of the Biden Crime Family is coming out, and all you liberals are shitting your pants over it. Freakin' HILARIOUS !
Jackjjacksonjr56-60, M
We all know what the dems have earned. Policy 11

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/23/04/59/Jackjjacksonjr-FteyQSkMCz5SVAz.jpg][@189866,pagandad]
TexChikF
Debunked ? By lib fact checkers?
bookerdanaM
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9xH-8c4Qgs]
Oster1M
[@335376,bookerdana] Beau is a disinformation specialist. He talks out of both sides of his mouth to disrupt the narrative and garner confusion amongst those not in the know.

Him saying the Board of Directors, not knowing day to day operations is laughable. Oh, Biden 鈥渓eased鈥 out his name, without explanation. Hahahahaha! He never brings up WHY, Biden was elected to the Board.

Please, enough of this garbage talk. I鈥檓 not gullible enough for his channel. I鈥檓 delighted to have this conversation because when I have the time, I鈥檓 going to investigate him thoroughly. He鈥檚 very obvious to me in just his body language alone for one aspect. When I conclude, I will share with you.

Have a great weekend 馃槉
bookerdanaM
[@400392,Oster1] I will have a good one,I wouldn't want to disrupt your narrative.
Yeah check this out,too..peace!

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR_6dibpDfo]
Oster1M
[@335376,bookerdana] 鈽笍
MasterLee51-55, M
Like a noose around the bidens