MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
🤷🏾‍♂️
Stop defending a thieving pedophile and demand a better candidate before November..
luckranger71 · 46-50, M
[@327405,theOnebianyouwerewarnedabout] I agree! Republicans should have nominated a better candidate than Trump.
acpguy · C
[@3483,minioreosarebomb] Do you support Trump? Be honest.
minioreosarebomb · 26-30, M
[@20049,acpguy] I would rather throw myself off a bridge.
Frequencys · M
Ah the grasping for straws continues
I remember Bush sometimes speak through a Teleprompter. even Obama does it as well.

Now...

Biden is the Obvious
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
No one knows more about teleprompters than Hidin' Sleepy Baby-trump.
acpguy · C
True, but in sleepy creepy crooked Joe's case he has to or people would get very tired of just standing there looking at the idiot stand there and just mumble incoherently. But hat is what happens when a crooked ass has had two aneurysms.
No one should be using a teleprompter during a town hall/debate
Graylight · F
Look, prompters have been in use by presidential candidates since 1952. Both sides use them, both sides know it. National Museum of American History curator Larry Bird, who’s attended every Democratic and Republican convention since 1984, says: “Everything is put onto that device, even the national anthem and the Pledge of Allegiance.”

Republicans use teleprompters, even their beloved, revered cult leader. And calling out the fact Democrats do the same is another game we call "grasping at straws."
acpguy · C
[@3483,minioreosarebomb] Read your previous posts and it appears that you are a 1. democrat 2. or a fence sitting piece of shit or 3. a so called republican suffering from TDS in which case it makes you a liberal fake news addict.
Graylight · F
[@20049,acpguy] You mean like the guy who couldn't even remember the name of one of his most outspoken supporters even when he was right in front of him? Okay, let's pretend that didn't [i]just happen.[/i]
minioreosarebomb · 26-30, M
[@20049,acpguy] I like that you can't figure out my political views. That must be really upsetting for you. Sorry you don't like that. Not sure why you care about whether I'm left right or center when this post isn't political. Glad you're comfortable being in a cult lead by a man who called his own daughter a piece of ass tho

Edit: I also like that you came to the conclusion that I might be a democrat based on my scandalous posts about bugs, my dog, Shrek, and my major depressive disorder. That's an interesting reach.