KID GROPER Joe Biden tells Germans america is an EMBARRASSMENT.
Joe wants open borders. Like all Democrats he wants to let the whole world dump their poor and sick and criminal on America!

[c=#003BB2]https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/biden-tells-europeans-in-munich-that-america-is-an-embarrassment[/c]

[quote]feb 16 2019 MUNICH — Speaking on German soil 75 years after the U.S. and its allies prepared for D-Day, Joe Biden described America as "an embarrassment" and its trade policies "self-defeating."

"The America I see values basic human decency, not snatching children from their parents or turning our back on refugees at our border. Americans know that’s not right,” the former vice president and potential 2020 Democratic presidential candidate told the Munich Security Conference. "The American people understand plainly that this makes us an embarrassment. The American people know, overwhelmingly, that it is not right. That it is not who we are."

Biden, 76, speaking at the annual gathering of foreign policy leaders, didn't mention Trump by name. But, despite a longstanding tradition of politics "stopping at the water's edge" and refraining from criticizing a commander-in-chief while on foreign soil, Biden took the opportunity to blast him, even veering into criticism of domestic policy as he launched into what sounded like a stump speech.[/quote]
0
|
HerKing · 56-60, M
Ahh yes the Washington Examiner... 😂
Kenscoff · 70-79, M
Try not to post like a silly little boy
MyParentsAreProud · 18-21, M
[@870661,Kenscoff]

What's silly about it?
Kenscoff · 70-79, M
[@872792,MyParentsAreProud] The claims that Democrats wish to have open borders anb ler everyone in is puerile. They do not, they differ on the approach that is all.
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
👍🏻
HerKing · 56-60, M
[quote]The America I see values basic human decency, not snatching children[/quote]

Presumably you do think separating refugee families is a practice that is to be emulated?
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@717007,HerKing] Atleast you stopped with copying and pasting like a kid.
HerKing · 56-60, M
[@872792,MyParentsAreProud] Because Trump said so...Got it.

How are you on the Trump golf courses employing unregistered immigrants for over a decade from the same village in central America until recently when it was made public? Shall we dispense with the sanctimonious bullshit?
HerKing · 56-60, M
[@1149,MrBrownstone] That's gratitude for you..I was making it easier for you to understand dammit!
curiosi · 56-60, F
[image=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c6/0b/b5/c60bb59b74932871816a26638b689da7.jpg]
eli1601 · 61-69, M
[@717007,HerKing] Marion
HerKing · 56-60, M
[@10531,eli1601] I knew it was female. Even better. My auntie was called Marian, close enough?
Tres13 · 46-50, M
[@717007,HerKing] named his son Sue
kingfish27 · 26-30, M
These are not refugees, he doesn't understand basic words.
beckyromero · 31-35, F
🙄 He said TRUMP's POLICIES are an embarrassment, not America.
uncalled4 · 51-55, M
He is legendary for putting his foot in his mouth. Obama was no dummy and kept him locked in the basement for eight years. Likable guy personally, but comes off like that crazy uncle at a barbecue who tactlessly shoots from the hip.
You crossed Obama (Van Jones & Rev. Wright), you were toast![@329500,uncalled4]
Graylight · F
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/10/33/87/Graylight-7925xiXBTORVJD9.jpg]
Graylight · F
[@872792,MyParentsAreProud] 💋
MyParentsAreProud · 18-21, M
[@627992,Graylight]

Right back at you my little sugar cookie.

Remember you promised to teach me everything I need to to know about pleasing a woman.

I'm holding you to that!
MyParentsAreProud · 18-21, M
[@627992,Graylight]

Don't you think its about time the two of us started thinking about entering the baby making dance competition?

Winners get to go home with a lifetime supply of those sticks women pee on to see if they're pregnant.
Creepy joe.. if he’s the best they got..

Lolz

KID GROPER Joe Biden tells Germans america is an E... | Politics | Similar Worlds