I Am In Recovery

for the first time in months i'm starting to feel better, covid is a nightmare to recover from but i'm slowly getting there xx
+ 24 16 replies 64 views Aug 14, 2020 |
I Am In Recovery
Talking passionately about how recovery is possible to be a mentor is a lie, but is that because we sufferers are liars? What must I seek to find meaning and where do I begin? This 'journey to recovery' is based on values and there are too ...
+ 3 1 reply 8 views May 14, 2020 |
I Am In Recovery
The reason I've been away from SW for a while is because I've been on a bender for a very long time. I tried to dry out and went into the DT's . I almost died. I had seizures, hallucinations, severe anxiety, and my blood pres...
+ 5 20 replies 43 views Feb 20, 2020 |
I Am In Recovery
This year has been full of up's and down's for me,specially last few weeks i was miserable and lost cuz of the things i went through,i didn't know we can feel this much pain and still survive,i was full of rage and self destructive u...

I Am In Recovery
Health