I Believe In Unconditional Love

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Paint me a picture of unconditional love. Place it upon my heart, shoulders, and lips. Make me know how you feel deep inside. Prove your love to me in every way. Make me aware of what you are feeling. Tell me all of your secrets and concerns. Trust i...
4
|
I know you no longer want to read my words . I know you are trying to forget. I want you to know that i still believe in unconditional love. I will still love you till the day i die
10
|
Unconditional love means choosing to accept you and celebrate all of who you are. Unconditional love means giving that love without the expectation of love in return. Unconditional love means giving you my heart in all circumstances regardless of ...
10
|
It's the kind you have with your parents, hopefully, where they want the best for you at all tjmes, a selfless love.
4
|
There are many things I would do to show my unconditional love to my family, but I would not hide or protect them if they had took the life of another human being. There has to be a line drawn where parents refuse to stand by their children when the...
1
|
"Love" is not the relationship with the person or thing! "Love" is a divine secret within you, and the relationship is not only your experience of understanding love, and the experience may or may not work. But "love" ...
4
|
How amazing is it to find someone who wants to hear about all the things that go on in your head. I imagine him to look at me with a light in his eyes I've never seen, I want him to look at me like I am everything he has been looking for his en...
16
|
Love cannot be defined. It cannot be subject to any kind of condition, if it is it isn't love. The key to this is in a very old book, a letter by the Christian apostle Paul of Tarsus, to the Corinthians, the first letter chapter thirteen. It is ...
6
|
You loved me when I was at my worst, you came back into my life when I was at a place where almost every single night I was in tears. Your timing could not have been more perfect. I know you having a rough time, I know things in your world have been ...
6
|
Love must only believe in love, it must never be governed by anything political, or perceived as political, because love must be the highest of all motivations, since love conquers all!
6
|
We're from two different worlds and yet I feel like I've known you a lifetime. When I look into your eyes, I can see a distant galaxy filled with mystery and brilliance. An uncharted territory that I feel I have journeyed to before. There i...
8
|
My kitten has a Buddha belly
5
|
I call my kitten Dandelion because she is a little lion
5
|
Goodnight my love wherever you are. 😘
3
|
I do... but... I have learned from hard experience that you cannot love everyone unconditionally. Some people have holes in their souls and no matter how much love you give them it just goes right through them and and they need more and more and mo...
5
|
Protesting of any sort is a fundamental right. I just wish there would be less hate and more dialogue.
6
|
I could never be in a relationship where someone only loves me and when it's convenient for them and that goes for romantic relationships and friendly ones. I like to think I'm a pretty easy to person to love, especially when I'm happy...
16
|
When you consider many things conditions on love are daft!
4
|
I love people without any expectation.
17
|
Do you think putting conditions on love will result in it being honest and enduring? Without individual free will in relationships there is only fascism!
5
|

I Believe In Unconditional Love
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Believe In Unconditional Love | Similar Worlds