I Believe In Unconditional Love

I Believe In Unconditional Love
I believe the only true unconditional love is between a parent and their children.
38
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
To love without condition, to speak without intention, to give without reason, to care without expectation; That is true love.
6
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
It's the kind you have with your parents, hopefully, where they want the best for you at all tjmes, a selfless love.
4
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
There are many things I would do to show my unconditional love to my family, but I would not hide or protect them if they had took the life of another human being. There has to be a line drawn where parents refuse to stand by their children when the...
1
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
"Love" is not the relationship with the person or thing! "Love" is a divine secret within you, and the relationship is not only your experience of understanding love, and the experience may or may not work. But "love" ...
4
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
How amazing is it to find someone who wants to hear about all the things that go on in your head. I imagine him to look at me with a light in his eyes I've never seen, I want him to look at me like I am everything he has been looking for his en...
16
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
Love cannot be defined. It cannot be subject to any kind of condition, if it is it isn't love. The key to this is in a very old book, a letter by the Christian apostle Paul of Tarsus, to the Corinthians, the first letter chapter thirteen. It is ...
6
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
You loved me when I was at my worst, you came back into my life when I was at a place where almost every single night I was in tears. Your timing could not have been more perfect. I know you having a rough time, I know things in your world have been ...
6
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
Love must only believe in love, it must never be governed by anything political, or perceived as political, because love must be the highest of all motivations, since love conquers all!
6
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
My kitten has a Buddha belly
5
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
I call my kitten Dandelion because she is a little lion
5
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
Goodnight my love wherever you are. 😘
3
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
I do... but... I have learned from hard experience that you cannot love everyone unconditionally. Some people have holes in their souls and no matter how much love you give them it just goes right through them and and they need more and more and mo...
5
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
Protesting of any sort is a fundamental right. I just wish there would be less hate and more dialogue.
6
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
I could never be in a relationship where someone only loves me and when it's convenient for them and that goes for romantic relationships and friendly ones. I like to think I'm a pretty easy to person to love, especially when I'm happy...
17
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
I love people without any expectation.
20
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
Do you think putting conditions on love will result in it being honest and enduring? Without individual free will in relationships there is only fascism!
5
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
Isn't this the purest form of love?
4
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
If you love someone for who they are, not what they do or don't do, why do their actions matter? When you love someone for who they are, actions don't matter. Actions only make it conditional, that you would love them only when this, this a...
11
|
I Believe In Unconditional Love
I'm being slapped with all of the reasons to leave you but I'm still letting myself be used.
3
|

I Believe In Unconditional Love
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Believe In Unconditional Love | Similar Worlds