I Am An Empath

After spending the week with my soul-sisters, listening to them. Their heartbreaking events and conditions of their daily lives, my own soul weeps. I feel them .. like it's my own sorrow. As helpless as they are. Is this just compassion? I wish...
4
|
I think the world needs this. Stranger solidarity.
14
|
"When the Empath & Narcissist enter into a relationship together, it creates a magnetic, yet dysfunctional union because the Empath gives to the point of complete & utter exhaustion. Profoundly disoriented, the Empath is often destroyed ...
4
|
I had an exhausting day. The morning court vibes, meeting my ex-husband and mother in law did not help either. And then I had to rush to meet my friend who needs my support in helping her find a job and a lawyer for her to process her own divorce. In...
4
|
I wish I wasn't ..... it's more painful to me than a gift that is happy.... I come across so much negativity and the energy brings me to depression and I wish I could control it.
3
|
Something I feel I should work on: Remind myself to detach ME from the energies around me. Sometimes I "feel" SO much, and that drains me. I do get a weird feeling, or tired...or just feel off about something. I used to trust my instinc...
5
|
Some days are better than others...... at this point, I can use some time off to recharge. I need an all night skinny dip in the ocean under the moonlight
2
|
Can anyone read people via picture?
22-25
3
|
The Keys to the Ferrari - Part Three But the purpose of the Veil of Isis has been realized. The evolution of a discriminating intellect or ego. Now as a race we must take that ego and return with it to our original state and there merge the two int...
1
|
The Keys to the Ferrari - Part Two The Overview and the Veil of Isis The wise doctor above wrote a great deal about empathy and being an empath but there are “perceived” flaws to being emotionally open to the world. These flaws have been addresse...
2
|
Had to stop in the middle of this paper to share the link with all my fellow empaths. I just relate so much to this, and thought you might enjoy reading it, too :) http://sengifted.org/archives/articles/the-moral-sensitivity-of-gifted-children-and-t...
0
|
Speak with your words, not with your tones of intention. Kindly addressed to the intelligence(s) in charge of this emotional body. P.S. Also important to note, as you seem to forget every 4 or 5 minutes: nobody else is in your head, so you have to ...
0
|
I saw an old experience or question on here.. it asked whether people who are empaths are more easily preyed on by sociopaths... I thought it was interesting as in my experience there has been some of that.. i am a natural healer.. or more i soothe ...
0
|
I believe, confidently, that everyone is an empath to some degree or another. My earliest memories as a young boy exploring and fishing the swamps of Louisiana are of..... noticing. Noticing the way the cypress trees wave in the breeze as if trying...
0
|
I don't know how I could possibly make it through this with myself intact
0
|
I want what everyone else wants. My own preferences differ, but going along with your idea is better than us doing what I want and feeling your arrogant gaze shouting "my idea was better!" My life and why I prefer being alone...
0
|
Being an empath can make life quite difficult. I feel the energy of the world. My knowing goes beyond intuition. Of course, I suffer being in public places, overwhelmed by the emotional energy given off by those around me. I prefer solitude because o...
0
|
I'm barely starting to realize I'm an empath and I still learning how to make "walls" around me. Any ideas? Also, I don't know how to control all of these emotions around me. When I ask my friends why they are feeling upset,...
0
|
Hello, I am an empath, but I am also in a twin flame partnership, so I am empathetic towards her and everything in a twin flame is heightened, but at the same time I am also empathetic towards everybody else, I can feel the pains and emotions of othe...
0
|
Does the questioning of sanity ever stop with this gift/curse. there is always more to this, and I try hard to unravel the mystery but thus far I'm only left with a mess of knotted thread. it seemed simpler before I was caught up in this tangle...
0
|

I Am An Empath
Welcome to this very informal group of the wide-awake inwardly, also known as EMPATHS.
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Am An Empath | Similar Worlds