Pets, Animals & Nature

What strange things have your pets done lately?

One of my cats is trying to catch her tail. She's on a radiator and doesn't seem to understand that the fuzzy string is a part of her. It's causing her distress as she just wants to lie down.
TinyViolins · 31-35, M
She peed on my shoe a few days ago. I got stuck working a double and was out of the apartment for about 17 hours. When I got back, I asked her if she wanted to go outside and she got excited as always. But instead of waiting for me to get her leash on, she squatted over my shoes and peed on one of them
raysam363 · 26-30, F
[@954098,TinyViolins] Marking her territory. Doesn't like you smelling like not her.
Coralmist · 36-40, F
[@954098,TinyViolins] She didn't get out to bathroom for 17 hours?
minioreosarebomb · 26-30, M
My 13-year-old terrier was trying to drink out of a cup on my coffee table. I told her, "No, leave it," and she went over to my house plants and started eating and shredding some leaves. 😬 Luckily none of them were toxic. She's a hateful little gremlin.
Dewms · 22-25
Awww cutie

Our smol dog was getting angry and growling when he heard a pig oink in a video i was watching 😂
SweetMae · 61-69, F
My cat shredded my scarves. 🙄

Pets, Animals & Nature