I Need Someone to Talk to Right Now

....
3
|
Is there ANYBODY out there with experience in leaving on a Greyhound with virtually nothing you previously owned? I really need advice.
3
|
Hey my name is drew I am looking for a girlfriend I am 17 and will be 18 in February and trying to find someone to spend time with having fun and going on once and a lifetime adventures with if you want to message me feel free to anytime
1
|
Hi I need someone to talk to please. I feel so lost. I stopped talking to most fo the people I had in my life cuz they were either jerks or drug addicts,or both. Sigh . Now its just so... Different.
5
|
I'm scared of the dark tbh and I need someone to calm me down...
0
|
Hi is anyone available to talk?
7
|
I need some advices
9
|
Just about life in general, the ups and especially the downs. Just feeling really alone and it's not good right now. I am also willing to listen to people as well. :/
1
|
If you read my previous post you know what I am talking about. I think my friend commit suicide and she ment so much to me and I don't know what to do. I mean I never have broken down like this but..., I really just need some one to talk to me.
0
|
I've been in a long distance relationship for a couple years. My significant other just confessed that she cheated on me. It's something we both always feared might happen, because it's long distance. She said she didn't want to h...
0
|
im lost everytime i like loneliness.....
0
|
Ughh i'm having a bad day already and I seriously need someone to talk to 😣
0
|
I'M Here For You... If anyone ever needs someone to talk to, I'm here for them. I'm not the best at making people "feel better", but I promise I'll do my best and all. If anyone wants to talk, they...
0
|
Let Me Go First... minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years and none of my thoughts changes, your image your voice and all of our exchanges they Invade my working day !! just Go away !  OK your fluffy thoughts parading aroun...
1
|

I Need Someone to Talk to Right Now
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Parenting and Family

I Need Someone to Talk to Right Now | Similar Worlds