I Won't Judge You

Have my own issues and setbacks in life so I wont be a dickhead by judging anyone.
2
|
I'm not a qualified judge, so I can't be judgemental
4
|
Not too many people in this world can say they have never thought or did something that they don’t keep secret or hide from others. Pretty much what makes us all human.
3
|
We all have skeletons, most all of us have done something we might not be proud of. Pretty much everyone has had thoughts they are glad no one heard. I think it’s a part of what makes us all human. :)
2
|
Instead of judging people we should try to understand what they are dealing with, but we also need to learn to communicate better with those we love the most. "The man doesn't know that there is a snake underneath.The woman doesn't...
19
|
Because it simply isn't my place too. I have always felt uncomfortable around people who like to judge and gossip about others. You never know why someone is the way they are mentally or physically and im sure judging them doesn't help eith...
7
|
I probably haven't experienced what you have and you haven't experienced in the same way as me! If you're a man you will have no idea what it is to be a woman, we're not the same in any way, shape of spirit!
5
|
I might work in criminal law but I won't judge you! Tell me what motivates you. I'm sure there is a conversation there!
4
|
Let me get a lisence first,then I will judge you all the time.
0
|
11
|
“Be who you are; people will judge you anyway.”
10
|
We judge others only according to our knowledge of ourselves. If we judge people, we will have no time to love them. If we stop being judgmental; everyday we start to see new person with a same name. Sometimes I feel sorry for judgmental people and ...
12
|
Judgment requires wisdom, and I don't have too much of that. I'm working on it though, and in time perhaps I'll be wiser. I'm hopeful...
1
|
To judge someone you don't know is arrogance as well as injustice. Judging is to say you know better, but there's a strong chance you don't!
5
|
I just won't (presumably). I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the least judgemental person here or if I'm 1 of the 100 least judgemental people in the world. My mother has got upset over how non-judgemental I am & has complained a...
1
|
Hello It is sam1992 really Again I would like to share my thoughts here I have been here for almost four yaers I got learnt alot And got hurt alot too But i came back lately with a secret list of ideas It is all about how to spread love energy out I ...
3
|
I am not here to be judged so I wont judge you 🤗
9
|
I have a weird fear of being judged as judgemental. And then I realize I am judgemental for judging others as being judgemental.
4
|
It's not too good judging other people because you give them the right by exchange to judge you! Nobody likes the idea they will be judged powerlessly and the experience is always a bitter felt thing.
3
|
I promise, I won't. Do you judge people? 👀
1
|

I Won't Judge You
Categories: Other

I Won't Judge You | Similar Worlds