I Won't Judge You

There is nothing wrong with telling the truth...
As long as you don't use the truth in a derogatory or demeaning way, to say mean and rude things to someone. The truth can definitely abused, no doubt.
3
|
I Won't Judge You
I joined Similar Worlds in January. Nearly every person I have spoken to has been so kind to me. I’m going to be a teen-mum in May and the advice that people have given me is so helpful and has really helped to put my mind at ease. 💛
25
|
I Won't Judge You
whelp im still here unfortunately
6
|
I Won't Judge You
I’ve made enough dumb decisions to know better. One flight attendant nearly cost it all. What about you? Any big stupids to share?
0
|
I Won't Judge You
Why do it? What makes me different?
3
|
I Won't Judge You
of course i won't! it isn't my place to judge! your free to live your life! im not god!
3
|
I Won't Judge You
I won't judge, im thought of as weird myself. With that being said, what's everyone's fetish? Mine is female and male underwear exposure.
0
|
I Won't Judge You
Not here to judge, only to LOVE 😘🤗☺️
3
|
I Won't Judge You
Have my own issues and setbacks in life so I wont be a dickhead by judging anyone.
2
|
I Won't Judge You
I'm not a qualified judge, so I can't be judgemental
4
|
I Won't Judge You
Not too many people in this world can say they have never thought or did something that they don’t keep secret or hide from others. Pretty much what makes us all human.
5
|
I Won't Judge You
We all have skeletons, most all of us have done something we might not be proud of. Pretty much everyone has had thoughts they are glad no one heard. I think it’s a part of what makes us all human. :)
3
|
I Won't Judge You
Instead of judging people we should try to understand what they are dealing with, but we also need to learn to communicate better with those we love the most. "The man doesn't know that there is a snake underneath.The woman doesn't...
19
|
I Won't Judge You
Because it simply isn't my place too. I have always felt uncomfortable around people who like to judge and gossip about others. You never know why someone is the way they are mentally or physically and im sure judging them doesn't help eith...
7
|
I Won't Judge You
I probably haven't experienced what you have and you haven't experienced in the same way as me! If you're a man you will have no idea what it is to be a woman, we're not the same in any way, shape of spirit!
5
|
I Won't Judge You
I might work in criminal law but I won't judge you! Tell me what motivates you. I'm sure there is a conversation there!
4
|
I Won't Judge You
Let me get a lisence first,then I will judge you all the time.
0
|
I Won't Judge You
11
|
I Won't Judge You
“Be who you are; people will judge you anyway.”
10
|
I Won't Judge You
We judge others only according to our knowledge of ourselves. If we judge people, we will have no time to love them. If we stop being judgmental; everyday we start to see new person with a same name. Sometimes I feel sorry for judgmental people and ...
12
|

I Won't Judge You
Categories: Other

I Won't Judge You | Similar Worlds