I Believe That Internet Friends Are Real

What do you value most in a friendship?
3
|
I love internet friends but I think what I hate is that a lot of them are temporary. You have deep and engaging conversations with them and suddenly you just kind of stop talking, one of you stops coming online, etc. It's easier to make friends ...
17
|
I've made some really good friends online, some of whom I've been friends with for many years. A few of them live in my country, others live elsewhere. I always have room for more. 👍
4
|
I just want you to know...that everyday I do see your pain. Each post you write...I see how willing you are to put yourself out there....just begging for help. Are you ever able to find it? I don't know...I'm sorry I'm not there to he...
8
|
Yes! I have several here on SW and I feel 'connected'! It's amazing! I feel adored and cared for and I hope I do the same for them! 😘💖
36-40, C
3
|
I like how with internet "friends " I can delete all traces of the friendship.
11
|
I don't know. I Barely communicate on here because I hate the fact that Everybody speaks the same. Then I feel shame if I blend in. Also I barely have any common with people mostly what ever we talk about boreds either if it haves to with ...
2
|
This one depends. I think some can be absolutely real! I also think long distance/ online relationships could work if you work and trust and love each other. But this message is for everyone. Plz be true, be humble, and have good morals. I love you
17
|
Hey, I'm just looking for someone to talk to and make new friends. Some inbox me and we can chat. Thank you. 😀
2
|
I think trying to maintain internet friendship is similar to programming in Assembly. If you make one bad run, that might cause it to stop responding.
18-21
4
|
When I first met him on EP a few years ago, I didn’t know what our friendship would bring. He was a newly divorced single father trying to adjust to the single parent lifestyle. I had a story posted about parenting on EP and he sent me a message. A...
13
|
Absolutely. And they're the best sort friends I've ever had in my life. I haven't had a "real life" friend since I was 15 years old. The friends I've had since then, and the friends I have now, are online; each one from...
7
|
I want to send a very sincere thanks to my many friends who prayed for me and sent me positive thoughts and well-wishes for the BIG TEST that I took yesterday. I think it went well. I should know my score in about three weeks. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!😘
19
|
Anybody who tells you otherwise is dead wrong. I met some of the best internet friends I could ask for on EP. Most stuck by even after EP closed. I made a good amount of true friends on EP while it was still active, friends who have showed they care...
5
|
One can meet more people to relate to online than in the real world. I find more in common with people online than in real life.
2
|
i didn't realize i should update my profile daily ....it's more like a staple a grand intro a overall hello.....
1
|
I recently went to meet up of people who I'd only previously known online. It was one of the best things I've ever done. I've never really had a sense of community among my friends; I've had more individual friendships amongst a g...
5
|
I believe internet "friends" can also be users and fakes.
13
|
Good Night Folks !
5
|
Hello ,how are you ?
2
|

Friendship is real... no matter what means it is spent!
Categories: Parenting and Family

I Believe That Internet Friends Are Real (Page 2) | Similar Worlds