I Want to Know Ten Things About You

Ten things about me, that I bet you didn't know... 1)I try to be sweet to everyone I meet 2)I'm very Down to earth, and being rich hasnt gotten to my head 3)I try and be funny...(its usually nice to see the good side of a situation!) 4)I ...
8
|
1. i have mood swings 2. I love listening to music 3. I believe in God 4. I have a curly hair 5. I am an achiever 6. I'm quite shy 7. I prefer to be alone most of the time 8. I love watching movies 9. i read a lot 10. i love to travel
0
|
About Me?... Okay this time, I'll do my best: 0. like to play video games 1. I love to draw 2. I love animals esp. dogs 3.I play sports 4. I have plants 5. I like people who are true to themselves 6. I daydream..all the t...
0
|
Ok... 1. Smoke Cigs (reds) 2. Watch videos of people harming themselves 3. Alone in my room 90% of the time 4. Have no friends where I live 5. Am not social can't strike up conversation face to face 6. Have attempted suici...
0
|
1010101010101010... 1. I like to play the bass, but don't practice enough to really be good at it. 2. My brand of humor is either snarky/sarcastic comments, or unwittingly and outrageously nonsensical comments that I don...
0
|

I Want to Know Ten Things About You
Categories: Community, Want to Know

I Want to Know Ten Things About You | Similar Worlds